Love triangle shenanigans! pt2

Wednesday 2 March

The Maths test was the day after tomorrow and I've been studying hard, Dylan has been great help. It been 8 days since I last hung out with Jake but the guy has got to understand, my grades were way more important. I promised to make it up to him once I was done with Maths.

Thursday 3 March

Kylie and her friends have been roaming around the school like they owned it and I began regretting why I ever apologized to her, 'Briana you should get your heart replaced' but at least I had Kendall, she is not bad once you got to know her.

Friday 4 March

Today is the day!!! Dear Diary wish me luck!

Saturday 5 March

Was a nervous wreck, thinking about whether I did well in the test or not. Completely forgot about food and ignored my stomach rumbles. At one point I even cried.

Sunday 6 March

Went to church to plead to God to have mercy on me and really hope that he allowed me to pass cause I really worked hard.

Monday 7 March

09:30 Mr Lincoln announced our marks and I got a B plus. Was really hoping for an A plus but whatever B plus was not bad either. I was really happy that I gave Dylan a hug and thanked him countless times. Jake on the other hand walked off upset.

I ran after Jake and hugged him from behind and said "Aren't you happy for me", he replied saying " of course I am but I don't like how close you and Dylan have been lately, it's like you have forgotten about me". I turned him around and said "You know my heart belongs to you and I needed Dylan's help with Maths and nothing else, no-one can take me away from you" saying that I gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him,he hugged me back and from then on everything would be fine.

Thursday 10 March

Was on my way to the bathroom, when I saw a poster about a drama class and those who were interested could join. I immediately went to sign up my name because acting was my passion. Yep totally forgot to go to the bathroom after that.

15:30 Had gone to the drama class and yeah Kylie and her friends had to join in too and if that wasn't enough, I caught sight of Max, what was a tenth grade doing there then realised that 'anyone' could join but 'anyone' didn't specifically mean Max okay Dear Diary who am I kidding of course Max was part of 'anyone'

We auditioned and drama teacher Ms Melody told us that she would announce the roles we got the next day.

Friday 11 March

Was excited about which role I was gonna get and plus we were acting out Cinderella which shouldn't be hard for me as I have watched the movie so many times.

15:30 Arrived at the drama class and Ms Melody was assigning people their roles and yay who got the role of Cinderella, Me! but stopped celebrating when I heard Max was Prince Charming. What's so charming about him, clearly Ms Melody was blind.

Kylie got the role of the evil stepmother huh she was pretty wicked herself so acting this character out should be a piece of cake for her, I can only imagine how happy she must be to torture me as Cinderella. Malvis and Stella got the stepsisters role, finally Me Melody was assigning people roles according to their charcter in real life. Kendall was to be my fairy Godmother! Yay!

This show would be a performance at the Parents and Children's Day on October 8th.