My Best friend ditched me for popularity pt3

Saturday 14 January

The weekends here and I have nothing to do,the only job I had was making Kylie's life miserable which was going great until the weekend came.I could go to her house and tell her everything I thought of her but her dad's a cop,the last thing I would want is for them to get a restraining order against me."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

12:00 I decided to take Bob,my dog for a walk so I stepped outside holding the leash on one hand and my phone on the other.I was a few blocks away from my house when suddenly someone snatched my phone and started running the opposite direction then Bob yanked hard and ran too Okay Dear Diary I really thought Bob was going to chase after the thief but that crazy dog went his own way.I swore to strangle that dog once I got a hold of him.

12:05 I was still phoneless and dogless but at least I was waiting for my phone to come back.Why didn't that thief just steal Bob instead I could always tell Mom that he ran away.

14:00 Still at the same spot waiting for the thief to return with my phone.Mom always said "Once something is lost,don't give up and look for it and you will find it" so I didn't give up! Of course I wasnt doing the 'looking' part but I definitely did wait cause the thief knew where he stole my phone from so it will be easier for him to find me if I just stay put.

Twenty minutes later,I heard someone shouting 'hey' behind me Dear Diary I told you the thief  would be back.I turned around to see a guy and without thinking twice I ran over and gave him a tight slap but turned out that he had just came to return Bob.Kill me now!

Tuesday 17 January

It is finally my birthday and I was jumping with joy on my bed.My sister came and wished me Happy birthday then gifted me a beautiful pendant "wow" I said hugging her as I thanked her.Went downstairs to find a five star course meal on the table,Mom really went all out.She planted a big kiss on my cheek and sang the 'Happy Birthday' song.I felt like I was six years old.

18:00 People started arriving for my birthday celebration and among the crowd,I spotted Kylie and her friends huh can't say I was surprised, knew they would show up uninvited.

I was receiving a lot of gifts when this weird girl Jane gifted me a box of shoes,I opened it only to find one shoe inside.I looked at her then back at the shoe then at her again then back at the shoe but she kept smiling like a freak so I just thanked her.I wished I had taken the number of the Mental Institution from Ruby because Jane needed help!

20:00 The party was in full swing when I decided to execute my plan,turned off the lights,kidnapped Kendall and dragged her to my room upstairs. I could hear everyone panicking downstairs but my sister and Mom were trying to keep everyone calm and yeah my sister was on in my plan.

Had planned to scare Kendall a bit,acted like a gang member.Acting like a gangster looked way easier in the movies okay I lied to Kendall that she is being held for ransom and of course I changed my voice a bit to sound scary, the fear in her murmuring was priceless. I removed the cloth from her mouth but warned her not to scream cause her familybid being held captive by my boss,which was a lie but that kept her shut.Told her that we needed at least 20 million for her release but what she told me shocked me.Turns out they are poor and some NGO helps them financially then she started telling me about her ex-boyfriend who broke her heart which I never asked but anyway sensed depression then decided to unfold her.

As soon as she saw me she almost freaked out but I immediately said "Scream and then entire school will know your secret" that brought her back to reality then continued "Betray Stella and act like my friend",she had no choice but to agree I mean her family's lives depended on it although her family was not really in my captivity but she didn't know that and plus I knew her dirty little secret so kinda like killing two birds with one stone.

I then told her to act well before she could reply I said "I'm despicable babes, I know"

20:50 Turned on the lights only to find out that everyone had left already including Kendall's friends.

Kendall came rushing downstairs and noticed that Kylie,Stella and Malvis weren't there.I came closer and whispered "so much for friends stick together huh" She glared at me then stormed off angrily.

Dear Diary my birthday was fun this year,I think for next year I will kidnap Stella and throw her in the ocean.What fun!Just remind me not to invite weirdos to my party next year.