My Best friend stole my crush! pt2

Tuesday 8 February

Jake has not replied to me, in fact he wasn't speaking to me at all.Everytime I asked him for something he would just shrug his shoulders and look the other way.Didn't know my letter would upset him maybe he was upset about the 'smelling his food' part but I said I loved that didn't I.

Wednesday 9 February

Jake is still giving me the cold shoulder and whenever I tried to talk to him to apologize,he would just leave without looking at me.I felt terrible!

Thursday 10 February

I'm officially depressed!! I knew now how Kendall felt when her ex-boyfriend broke her heart but at least he was her 'ex-boyfriend' which meant that he was her boyfriend before he broke her heart. Jake and I were nothing official but I'm already experiencing depression and to top it all,the Valentine's Dance is 4 days away.

Friday 11 February

Rumours were going around the school that Max and I were a couple.That was insane.Asked Kendall what people were talking about and she said that Max had delivered a letter to me and left it on my desk.What? I never received any letter from Max and also we were NOT a couple.

Realization hit me hard,Jake must have opened Max's letter and thought I am his girlfriend.Went looking for Jake and found him holding hands with Kylie.Tears stung my eyes and I ran crying.

Saturday 12 February

Kylie is nothing more than a snake.Really had thought that there was some explanation behind her betrayal and still had hope that our friendship of nine years would be restored one day but all hopes had been flashed down the toilet.

Monday 14 February

Had decided not to go to the Valentine's Dance when Mom told me that I had a visitor.There he was ,standing there was Dylan.I really had tried my best to avoid him at school but I guess I can't avoid him forever.

Before he could say anything,I apologized to him and asked for forgiveness.I heard "Will you go with me to the Valentine's Dance" Was still processing what he had just said when he added "kinda had a crush on you since the very first day I laid eyes on you and got slapped" he laughed

Was shocked by his confession but going to the dance with him would be better than sulking in my room all day so I agreed.

19:00 Arrived at the venue of the Valentine's Dance with Dylan holding my hand and could see the confusion in people's eyes.We made our way through and spotted Jake and Kylie together huh not that I cared anymore.

Dylan pulled me in on the dance floor and we owned the stage.The music then shifted to a slow dance and I felt Dylan's hand around my waist,before I knew it we were slow dancing.I felt sooo shy! We exchanged partners and I ended up with Jake,It was so awkward as we couldn't look each other in the eyes but he broke the ice by saying "You and Dylan" he should be last person saying that to me when his busy with Kylie.

Replied saying "You never told me that you liked Kylie" and what he said next shook me "You're the one that told me that you didn't like me and would appreciate it if I asked Kylie to the dance"

Jake handed me the letter and it read:      

                 Dear Jake

              Do not even think of asking me
              to the dance instead I would
              really appreciate it if you would
              ask Kylie instead because she
              has a major crush on you and it
              would make me happy if you do
              so.

               Yours truly
                Briana

Dear Diary I never sent any such letter,argh this had Kylie written all over.Not wanting to create a scene,I crumpled the letter and went straight home waiting to confront Kylie.

23:00 Went to Kylie's house and called out to her,the second the appeared I gave her a much deserved slap on the left cheek and another on the right. Max came rushing out and I slapped him too for telling everyone that I'm his girlfriend.Uncrumpled the letter and threw it in Kylie's face.I left there fuming with anger.