10. Her Birthday

♪ Sadka✨

Dekho ek din mein hi chapter aa gya kyuki tum log ne votes ka Target complete. Very good.💌

Aisa hi acha bacho ki trh vote, comments kro mera bhi Dil lga rhega likhne mein aur tumhara liya bhi chapters ata rhenga❤️🙏🏻

smjh gye sbh? 

Make my day by voting and commenting!❤️ 

300+ Votes:)

ANANDITA'S POV

ANANDITA'S POV

I looked at his extended hand and placed my palm in his. He clutched it and helped me to step out of the car, gracefully managing the layers of my lehenga. With one hand holding the lehenga up, I walked towards the entrance. As I glanced around, I saw a sea of happy and cheerful faces—his relatives gathered to welcome us.

We walked through the grand entrance of the house, where his mother awaited us with a beautifully decorated plate carrying a siya. Standing together, Kartikeya and I became the focal point as his mother initiated the pooja. The plate circled around us in a ritualistic manner, symbolizing the blessings and positive energy being showered upon us.

"You can up the veil, sweetheart." His mother whispered with a warm smile. I nodded nervously and slowly lifted the veil, revealing my face to the entire room. 

Thanks to my simple makeup, there was no layer of heavy foundation or bright colors to hide behind, so the tears that streamed during the emotional ceremony did not spoil anything. I was able to discreetly tab away any excess moisture from my eyes with tissue.

The room was filled with a collective gasp as they caught their first glimpse of me, and I got nervous, scratching my finger's upper skin as I felt the weight of everyone's gaze upon me.

"Looking beautiful!" Kartikeya's mother exclaimed, her eyes filled with admiration. I smiled at her warmly.

"May all the evils be dispelled from your life," she continued as she put her finger under my chin, kissing my forehead gently. I closed my eyes, feeling a surge of love and acceptance wash over me.

"Now step in."

Taking a deep breath, I raised my right foot, ready to perform the grahparvesh ritual. With a swift motion, I gently pushed the pot forward, letting the grains of rice cascade over the threshold and onto the floor of the house. The act was met with cheers and smiles from those around us.

Amidst the cheerful celebration, I was taken aback as I entered, finding a "Happy Birthday Bhabhi" banner hanging prominently. The surprise of the birthday celebration caught me off guard, and my face paled. I instinctively tightened my grip on Kartikeya's hand as a group of people rushed forward with a cake.

Sparkling confetti filled the air, and balloons floated around the room. In the background, slow music played, creating a pleasant atmosphere. The room was beautifully decorated with colorful streamers and balloons, making everything look festive and joyous.