A dinner with Kim Tae Hyung.

The month was really tense, with a lot of murder cases to prosecute, but she promised herself not to stress, that would be the best night of her life. She was reading files on the plane because she needed to keep up with the work, the lawyers were doing great work but she had to give that guy a good time in jail.

She almost gave up the contest because of the short time, but when she sat down the inspiration came and she wrote a parody with Magic Shop, the worst part was recording the video, but the guys at the courthouse helped her and she did a nice job. And now she was having a heart attack. Who must be her member?

V was really happy, he had spent a day with an army before, and it was really nice. He wished he could take her out after the dinner, he was already thinking about the possibility, and thinking of it he went to the responsible and asked for permission. She made some calls and said that would have the answer later. He was very hopeful. Now was the time, she was about to come. The crew was ready, shooting the meeting, 1,2,3...

The floor just got swept away from his feet, the most beautiful woman was coming in his direction. She was 1.65 tall, wearing platform sandals, wide-legged pants and a stunning cropped without sleeves, not covering her stomach or her back, where there were only some stripes. Her hair was beautifully blond and partially tied up. She was too beautiful to be true.

"Hi, these are for you." he handed her the flowers.

" Thank you." She said, and her voice just closed the cycle of enchantment.

They went to the table, and V was very proud of his army, he couldn't stop being astonished by her beauty.

"Welcome to our dinner!"

"It's an honour to be here".

"What's your name?"

"Mi-sook."

"Nice to meet you Mi- sook, you are a beautiful woman."

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are even more handsome in person."

"Thanks. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ulsan."

"Do you live with your family?"

"No, I live next to my job in downtown."

"Do you have a roommate?"

"Not anymore, but it's a duplex and I have a neighbour in the down floor."

"Do you prefer living alone?

"The house is small and I need a lot of space for my work, so when I'm alone in the space I can afford now, I'm more comfortable."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a prosecutor."

"Oh my God, that's so cool, putting criminals away."

"Yeah, it's really cool, it was my dream since I was a little girl and I used to watch movies with my father and brothers."

"I'm so happy that you have the profession of your dreams."

"I know it's a privilege, I'm grateful for it."

The waiter came with the menu and they asked for the meal and drinks.