Life goes on.

The end of the world tour was a success, simply perfect. The travels, the concerts, everything occurred as planned. And for the first time, they were not returning to an empty nest. They were getting back on a Saturday, and their women were waiting for them. The feeling of having someone who loves you unconditionally, waiting with arms wide open, full of love, care, and attention, was really comforting.

They all said goodbye at the airport and went to their homes. The reception was so much better than they had imagined. They talked for hours with their partners, and late that Saturday, they were all very snuggled in their lovers' arms.

Namjoon and So-hee were reading on the sofa. Namjoon, with his glasses on, So-hee was lying her head on his lap. After some time, she closed her book and put it aside. Namjoon was still concentrated, but her hands started to caress his belly, dissipating some feelings and slightly disturbing his reading. She kept her actions, moving to a hard level, where she made skin contact. He closed his book, her hands on his chest. Now, with his hands-free, he reciprocated, sliding his hands through her thighs, feeling her legs, going up and exploring her belly and breasts. She couldn't control her hands anymore, giving in completely to his touches. Namjoon returned to the belly, opening the way through her clothes, sliding in his hand, and working on the midst of her legs with agile fingers, feeling her humidity and getting very turned on. We know how this had ended...

Jimim and Yoo-na were having fun. On the phone, he commented that his body was sore because he had danced too hard. So, Yoo-na prepared a massage for him. Jimin was naked on the bed, facing down, waiting for her massage. Yoo-na was dressed only in beautiful underwear. "I'll start," she announced, getting over him and spreading an oil on his shoulders. Her touch was amazing. The massage was perfect. She was progressing and getting down when he thought the body contact would be over; she only changed sides and kept her body over him. She opened his legs more, working deeply on his thighs; he was moaning. "Is it hurting?" she asked, "No, babe. It's too good." He gave in when she was on his feet and could not bear it anymore. He dragged her into his arms, and he was hard, ready for her. He started kissing her mouth and her body; the oil tasted like strawberry; it was good and warm. And he took complete control over her.

Jung Kook and Gabriela were having a night out. Jung Kook's parents were with the baby. They told them to have a trip, but they couldn't stay away so long from the baby and accepted a night out. Gabriela searched for a place on the coast, not so far from Seoul, and found a romantic cottage where they could have an adventure. They would return at noon of the next day. They went to have a walk on the beach, and when they came back, she took the sand from her body on the external shower and invited JK to the hot tub. "Ok," he said. Gabriela started to take her clothes off, and JK just stopped to admire her. She was even hotter than before; she stripped naked and entered the water. JK took his t-shirt and his shorts and pondered a little before releasing his erection from his underwear; she already knew that he was crazy about her, so there was no reason to feel ashamed. He entered the water, and it was perfect; his body needed that. "Come here," she called him close. "I miss you so much." He stared at her beautiful green eyes and kissed her. " I miss you more..." Gabriela got up, stood over him, held him with her hand, and slowly sat on him, starting to ride on; it was like a first time for her again, so many months without feeling him inside of her, she felt complete again. They made love the entire night inside and out of the cottage.

Jhope and Na-young were on the sofa finishing a movie. They were cuddling and wearing the minimum amount of clothes so as not to be naked. The film ended, they stretched their arms, and Jhope held her by the waist. "I liked it. It was a very interesting movie." Said Na-young. "I enjoyed it a lot." Answered Jhope, closing his eyes and feeling her hand caressing his face. "What about now? What do you want to do?" she asked him. Jhope started to kiss her neck. "I think I want you right now..." At that moment, he slid his hand inside her panties. She adjusted her body, enjoying the touch of his fingers. "What do you want to do with me?" she said, moving her body. Jhope answered, whispering in her ear. "I want to love your body and soul, hmm." Her hands were between his legs now, touching a sensitive hardness. They didn't talk too much after that; they were intensely immersed in each other.