Life happens.

The guys spent the day together on an amazing boat overseas on their one-year anniversary. The girls became acquaintances and became good friends instantly. It was very risky, but they had to get everybody together. It was impossible not to. After all, they were a family. A new album was released and a success; very soon, a world tour would come, and they wanted them to be close while traveling.

"I have an announcement to make." Said Jung Kook while they were all together on the table. "Gabriela and I are going to be public." Everybody cheered them. "We love the Army, and in my life, they are asking what is happening with me because I'm so happy lately. I can't hide from them anymore. They are very precious to me. I'm starting to feel bad lying to them."

"Uhu!!!" cheered V. "Yes, we are with you; maybe we can go next, babe." Said V to Mi-sook, and she gave him a tender kiss on his shoulder.

They enjoyed the day very much. It was fun and a new reality for them, the first time that all of them were in a relationship, and it was incredible for the girls to see how they were the same old BTS, playing, joking around, being themselves, and giving them the attention that they wanted.

Jimin and Yoo-na were very happy. They were discovered, and things got easier for them. Yoo-na has no problem going public; she even went to some programs with him and was spotted in the audience all those times. At work, many people recognized her from the TV or other media, and some fans asked her to take him gifts and letters. So, like her father-in-law, she dedicated a part of her clinic to BTS so fans could bring their letters and gifts.

On Weverse, they had some funny lives together; fans kept asking her questions and demanding stories; occasionally, Yoo-na would tell Army about a date or a surprise that Jimin made her, and Army would fall in love with him all over again. She received one hundred percent approval from the Army; they found her beautiful, intelligent, and very talented and always asked them to sing in their lives. Everything was ok for them. Living together brought them an intimacy they weren't expecting, and Yoo-na was much more than he deserved; he kept saying that every day. She loves him and takes good care of him. His family was happy for him. Her mother was still tough, but on the other hand, her father and Jimim were already very close. He was always in Soul, ensuring the clinic was okay, and even watched her performances in the new place.

But that week, something very unexpected happened to one of them.

Jung Kook really kept his word and went public with his relationship. He talked to the company and told them he would do it on Weverse. It was a normal live, and after half an hour hanging out with the Army, JK said he would share a secret that he had been keeping for one year, and it was one of the reasons they noticed he had been so happy lately.

Immediately on the comments, some armies start to think he would present his girlfriend to them. He laughed and said that the Army didn't know how to receive a surprise. And they were right. He was dating. He presented Gabriela, and Weverse almost went down with so many people online because they started to share the news. They asked millions of questions and gave a billion congratulations to them. Gabi was very friendly and lovely with the Army. The acceptance was really positive, and that day, the live had almost two and a half hours because they couldn't have enough of the adorable couple.

JK loved her passionately that night. He was extremely happy with the Army's reception and hoped not to be so exposed to the media the next day. They took a shower together and went to bed. JK loved sleep spooning, and that night, they did it and fell asleep very quickly.