IX

BGK

The girls over about five minutes after I took Dorinda downstairs. They kept her occupied which gave me an easy way to leave the house.

We honestly were both being clingy and wanting to be around each other within good reason but me leaving was a little challenging, I managed to do it though. Now I was on my way to the warehouse to change cars and start this mission. I was barely in my parking spot before my phone started ringing causing me to sigh.

'Solocup' popped across my screen as I picked up my phone, I quickly answered it just in case something was wrong.

"Everything good?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Where'd you go?" I heard Dorinda say through the phone. I could tell she was pouting from her tone.

"You know where I'm at Rin. I'll be back later tonight." I said with a sigh.

"You didn't say bye." She said softly making me smile a little.

"I'm sorry, I was in a rush. You would usually be home by now, so I'm on a time crunch." I rested my phone between my shoulder and my ear as I got out of my car and walked over to the all white Tahoe we were riding in.

"You still should have said bye to me. You just left and didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry Ma. I'll make it up to you when I get back but I have to go now." I apologized again as I opened the door and hopped inside. Toni and Tim looked back at me in confusion seeing that I was on the phone. I simply put my finger up telling them I needed a second.

"I'm stealing another hoodie in reparations." She said making me laugh.

"Whatever makes you happy baby, now I gotta go. Ima grab some of up stuff from the crib okay. Anything specific that you want?"

"My jewelry box and a black box in the top of my closet that has hearts all over it." She responded quickly.

"Alright I gotchu. I gotta go, I'll be back later."

"Okay. Be safe." She said softly.

"Always Ma." I said before hanging up and turning my phone off.

"That's yo lady or sum?" Toni asked as we pulled off from our parking spot.

"Nah, everything that's going on just got her attached to my hip right now. And he's dying tonight." I explained as we prepped our items for tonight.

Tim had hacked into the apartment security system and cameras earlier today and had watched Greg pull up to the apartment about thirty minutes ago.

"How we doing it?" Shawn asked.

"Overdose. This nigga does coke, he made this shit too easy." Toni explained as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Tim's already got the laced powder to serve him, then in twenty minutes Shawn's going to act like maintenance and enter the apartment to call the police and act like he found him." Toni explained quickly making me nod. They always make sure I rarely have to get my hands dirty.