XVIII

BGK

It's been a little over a month since Dorinda's sisters went back home and she's been in a bad funk

It's been a little over a month since Dorinda's sisters went back home and she's been in a bad funk. Like, mean crabby old lady who yells at you for stepping on her grass funk. 

At work she tones it down a little but when we get home I hit the ground running. I honestly think she's pregnant but she won't take a test. Talking bout she too old to have kids.

I was shooting the club up on purpose but I digress.

"Baby I'm bout to order some food, you want anything?" I asked walking into our bedroom from the balcony. I had just smoked and was hungry as thee fuck.

"What are you getting?" She asked not even looking up from her phone.

"Probably just American Deli. Or maybe Wingstop, which one you want?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed and faced her.

"Why you sit all the way down there? You don't wanna be near me or something?" She asked with a frown. Here we fucking go.

"I was just giving you some space Mama. Ian wanna be overbearing and be all up on you." I said as I got up to move closer to her.

"Nah go head and stay down there and keep texting whatever bitch got your attention. Go be all up on her." She snapped rolling her eyes.

"Ian texting nobody else, I'm literally just trying to get us something to eat." I said with a sigh.

"I don't want nothing. Bye." She said waving me off. I sat there in shock for a second before nodding and standing up.

"Bet. I'll be back later." I said as I slipped on my slides and grabbed my keys.

She didn't even spare me a glance as I walked out of the room and down the hallway. By the time I made it down the stairs I heard the room door slam causing me to shake my head.

I left the house slamming the door behind me just to be petty. After hopping in my car I turned my phone off and began just driving around. I was getting tired of her endless attitudes and the way she was treating me in my own house but I knew there had to be a reason for it.

I drove around aimlessly for about an hour before stopping at a few places, one of them being Walgreens. I went in and immediately went to where the pregnancy tests were, grabbing three different kinds as well as two boxes of tissues, Dorinda's favorite candy and her favorite ice cream as well.