XII

i felt like being a little nasty so enjoy :)

BGK

"Damn y'all couldn't call a bitch before popping up?" I smacked my lips as Dorinda ran out of the room. I knew her sisters were coming, just not today.

"You act like you actually answer the phone. Plus that's what our keys are for." Kelly said dangling her keys in the air with a smile.

"Actually they're for emergencies, I'm finna change the locks on yall asses." I said as we walked out of the room.

"Y'all can go downstairs, I gotta fix something." I mumbled as I walked into my room.

"Wash ya hands afterwards!" Kelly laughed as she walked down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and closed the door behind me, hearing my phone chime in my pocket from a notification.

I pulled it out seeing that I had a message from Dorinda making me laugh lightly.

Rin😵‍💫❤️‍🔥: Record and send me the video. With sound please 🥹🙏🏾

I laughed at her message as I sat down on my bed and opened my beside drawer. I pulled out a small bottle of baby oil and a clear open ended flesh light that I was more than familiar with at this point.

I pulled my sweats down just enough for my dick to spring out and stand at attention. I opened my camera and started recording myself as I oiled up my hand and shaft slowly stroking myself.

"Fuck." I groaned lowly starting to feel the pleasure build up.

I continued my actions for a few seconds before switching from my hand to the toy, sliding it down on myself slowly. I quickly propped my phone up to where my face and body were showing before slowly thrusting into the toy.

I closed my eyes while tilting my head up to the ceiling as pleasure coursed throughout my lower half. My thrusts sped up slightly as I started twisting the toy around creating more pleasure for myself. 

Low moans and groans left my body as I continued to pleasure myself at a moderately slow pace. I brought my head forward and looked directly in the camera as I slightly squeezed myself around my tip, making pre cum leak from it.

I sped up my actions, tired of teasing myself just for the video and focused on making myself cum. A familiar knot started forming causing me to bite my bottom lip as my hips jerked forward sporadically.

I lifted my head and cracked my eyes open as I looked at myself in the camera. I looked fine as fuck if I do say so myself.

"Goddamn." I groaned out as my dick twitched, cum shooting from my tip and onto my hand.

I kept going, milking myself of everything I could offer until my hand and lap was covered in my sperm. I breathed heavily for a few seconds before grabbing my phone and stopping the video.

I sat there for a second getting myself together before going into the bathroom and cleaning myself up. Once I was clean and changed I sent the video to Dorinda.