XX

DCC

My phone has been ringing off the hook since Beyoncé and I announced my pregnancy

My phone has been ringing off the hook since Beyoncé and I announced my pregnancy. Many congratulations and a lot of questions from our families.

Once we explained that it was my choice to keep the pregnancy private they understood and backed off a little but now they were hounding us about a baby shower.

"I'm literally due in a month and a half Kelly. It's a little late for a baby shower." I said as I walked into the baby's nursery.

"Plus we already have everything." I said as I sat in my rocking chair and held my phone closely to my ear.

"It's not about the gifts, it's the memories! The pictures, the laugh, the love. It doesn't have to be big, I just want you to have a moment to think back on and love." She said making me sigh.

"When are you wanting to do this?" I asked causing her to scream in excitement.

"I can have it put together by Saturday." She said.

"Kelly it's Wednesday."

"I know what day it is. I can have everything planned and ready for Saturday by three." She said making me laugh slightly.

"Okay. What should we wear?" I asked as I rubbed my stomach slowly feeling the baby move around a little.

"Wear something white. I'll call you back, I gotta get started." She said before hanging up.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and set it down with a laugh. I closed my eyes and started rocking in the chair, humming lowly as I rubbed my bump.

This was the most peaceful and easiest pregnancy I've ever had. I felt like this was God's way of telling me I was meant to have a child with Beyoncé, she made everything stress free and fun, even when I wasn't feeling my best.

I smiled thinking about the journey that I was on, grateful that I was finally able to become a mother after so long, it was a dream come true.

"Baby!! Where are you?" I heard Beyoncé yell through the halls making me smile.

"Nursery!" I shouted back, her rapid footsteps responding to me instead of her voice.

"I got American Deli." She said as she stood in the doorway, smiling brightly while holding up two bags of food.

"How am I pregnant but you have all the cravings?" I asked playfully as I got up from the rocking chair slowly, I cradled my belly from underneath as I stood up.