WTF IS HAPPENING?! pt.2

Even earlier than her normal time when she wakes up real early, Augustine is fully awake, even without her morning coffee. Maybe it is because of the whole situation but awake she isn't because of that situation. She never wakes up that early, not even on her birthday or any other day that she went to bed a lot earlier. In her old pink Pyjamas with "I <3 hating cats" written over it,  a heavy body and heavy feet, though with more than fully awake mind she takes as quietly as she can one stair after another until she's reached the bottom of it and just a few seconds later the door. Without thinking about looking who's in front of her door she's opening it expecting her best Friend Inez. Instead of her friend or a neighbour suddenly their are millions of lights flickering and man shouting "HERE!", "NO NOT THERE, LOOKE HERE", "AUGUSTINE" and much more as if every single one of the bunch knows her.

A/N:
So hey guys, as promised this chapter came a bit faster and well, it might be a little short and ends on a cliff hanger you won't have to wait long cause well, in the last days ideas just come flying to me. The cliffhanger of the last chapter will be solved in one of the next two or three chapters. But do you maybe have an idea of what's happening? Let me know! And that's it till the third part. I promise it'll be great (Especially if you like Disneys "Princess diaries" :) )
Stay tuned!