Chapter 35

Otanyi

If I thought Tiger had been possessive before, I was sorely mistaken. There was no being out of his sight once we were back amongst our guests. His hand and body were molded into me for the remainder of the night. And they were 'our' guests as we weaved our way from pockets of eating, talking, and even dancing members of his team with their significant others. The women had migrated back inside when I hadn't returned, and if there was any chat about the incident that had gotten Emile dragged down a hallway, it was only mentioned in hushed tones out of our sight and hearing.

Neither Alexis nor Emile were anywhere in sight, and I knew better than to inquire on their whereabouts.

Tiger's declaration that I'd be in his bed after the party kept a warm, tingly feeling alive just underneath my skin all evening. It felt like my clit was stuck on 'swollen' as I felt a certain sensitivity with each movement, to the point of removing my panties entirely and returning them to my room at some point before the evening ended because it was all just too much stimulation.

"Tonight is going beautifully, and we have the pictures to prove it," Charmaine winked at us while whispering her words when we'd taken a quick break away from socializing to take in the night sky alone.

Tiger turned in her direction with a slight look of annoyance, but I chalked it up to her, appearing seemingly out of nowhere, like she'd snuck up on us.

She must have recognized something in him because she performed a sharp pivot. "You both make a beautiful couple; I'm really happy for the both of you," she said, raising her champagne flute towards us.

"Goodnight, Charmaine. We'll talk tomorrow," Tiger had corrected and dismissed her with just a few words. Masterful. There were more dimensions to this man than I'd originally thought.

The skill carried through to the heavy double doors as we hugged, waved, and delivered some kisses to our guests as they left. Everyone looked as if they'd had the time of their life, and for those that looked a little worse for wear, Tiger or his team had prearranged drivers for them.

"Welcome to the WAGs, darling, and remember, call me if you need anything," Francis Grimaldi held me tightly, and I felt the genuineness of the offer through the bonus squeeze she gave me before letting me out of our embrace.

Tiger gave one last wave before closing the doors and turning toward me.

"Is there anything else that we need to do before turning in for the night?" I said, looking at him but avoiding his eyes directly. There was movement, and in a couple of steps, he had both of his hands on either side of my face.

There was no looking away then. His eyes were focused on mine, and I was quickly becoming lost in his.

"Tell me to stop Otanyi, or so help me God," were the only words spoken, and the meaning was clear. I could stop this, and it would end here tonight. The ball was in my court.

I'd thought that I hadn't made up my mind, but whatever my heart or mind lacked, my body possessed a sureness that was unmatched. I mean, for goodness sake, I was standing before him without any panties on.

And as if that was the perfect moment to show just how in sync we were, I felt Tiger's hand creeping up my legs toward my waist. A tremor ran through me and seemingly transferred over to him, as marked by his facial expression when his fingers grazed the place where he'd remembered my panties to be and found none.

"Jesus Chr..." the sentence was never finished as he scooped me up in his arms and whisked me toward the staircase and up to his room.

***