two

Lauren's POV

After that unforgettable moment at the auditions, I went to the boot camp. People were getting called up to the stage to sing. Everyone was so good, I felt like I was never going to make it. I was talking to some new friends that I made when I was called up. I excused myself from the conversation and got on stage. They told me to sing anything, so I just sang somthing off the top of my head. I started singing 'American' by Lana Del Rey. In the midst of singing, someone caught my eye. It felt like she was staring right through me.

I was dazed and almost fucked up the song, but I finished and gave one of my signature toothy grins.

I walked off stage and grabbed a water bottle off one of the tables. Sitting on one of the worn leather couches, I became lost in thought until I heard the most beautiful voice coming from onstage. I quickly got up and peeked through the curtains.

It was that girl.

She was belting notes unknown to man, I just couldn't believe my ears. How could someone so small have so much power?

She finished and was walking in my direction. I quickly retreated behind the curtian and sat on the couch pretending I wasn't just being a total creep.

She appeared from the curtian and looked at me but quickly looked away. She looked..nervous or scared. I decided to approach her. I could at least try to be friends with her.

She had her back facing me and was picking up a banana and a bottle of water. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped dropping the water and banana on the floor.

"Oh- I uh i'm sorry let me get that." I dropped down and picked up both of the items on the floor and placed them in her hands. She looked at me and that's when I noticed her eyes..they were a caramel brown, and they were piercing through mine.

"Hi I'm Lauren." I said with a smile and reached my arm out to meet hers. She hesitated at first, but shook mine firmly. "Camila Cabello"

"You we're great out there. I was in awe of your voice it blows me away." I said truthfully hoping she wouldn't push me away. To my surprise, she looked down at the floor blushing.

"Thank y-you. It means a lot coming from you. Your voice is amazing I get so intimidated by your aura and confidence when I can barley go out there without almost fainting."

I was taken by surprise from her outburst of praise to me. Heat rushed to my cheeks and I was blushing a crimson red. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We took our attention off each other when we heard the speakers click on, asking for everyone to come to the stage.

Without a second thought, I grabbed camila's hand and led her to the entrance
of the stage.

"Your sitting next to me cabello."

----

Hey guys, so it's been over 5 years since I wrote this fanfic and for some odd reason, I got the energy to start it again? maybe. it just feels a but odd being a 20 year old writing ab a ship that has zero chance of ever becoming canon, but fuck it. To those who still have it in their library idk how you're still here but thank you.
- trinity