four

Lauren's POV

We ended up placing 3rd in the X Factor and I honestly couldn't be happier. As long as I was with the girls everything seemed to go smoothly. It feels like we've known each other for what seems like forever, but in reality it's just been a good few months.

We got signed to Syco and Epic Records. Right now we're working on our debut EP album 'Better Together' and it feels as though my life couldn't feel any more surreal.

Camila and I's relationship has blossomed and i'm really happy how far we've come. She just finds a way to make me smile and laugh when I'm sad and make my heart melt with her amazing voice. Everytime she sings I find the urge to glance her way and stare at her with so much endearance. She's very special to me..I couldn't imagine not meeting her. She changed my life drastically in the best way.

My thoughts were stopped and I was brought back into reality when our car pulled up in front of the studio and we all filed out. Before I left I thanked big rob for driving us and stepped into the bright sunlight.

Everyone gathered in the recording studio to do the finishing touches on our EP. We started singing 'Leave My Heart Out of This' and I couldn't stop looking at Camila. Her voice was music to my ears and I could honestly listen to it all day. As I was about to look away, I saw Camila glance in my direction and smile. Her chocolate orbs piercing through my emerald ones. My heart started beating irratically and I didn't understand why it was doing this. Camila is my best friend. I'm not supposed to be feeling like this around her. Besides, I'm not even into girls. After the song was over I still had camila on my mind. But I tried to seem as unfazed as possible.

After we finished the last few finishing touches, our EP was ready. The girls and I were excited about releasing it to the world. We had all got into our car and were driven to the hotel we were staying at. I was roomed with camila, so we both walked into the big hotel room. I was tired, so I laid down on my bed, while camila went to go shower.
Just as I was about to drift off, I heard singing coming from the bathroom. I laid there listening to her beautiful voice until I heard the water turn off.

"Laur? Can you please get my underwear and bra from my suitcase? I can't believe I forgot to grab those before I showered."

I laughed to myself and got up to get her things. "Sure camz."
I found her suitcase on the floor in the corner of the room. I opened it to find the whole suitcase completely unorganized with clothes and socks hanging out from the edges. typical camila..

I found what I was looking for and made my way to the bathroom.

"Here you go you're highne-" I stopped mid sentence when I found camila dripping wet with a towel around her waist, leaving her chest completely exposed to me. I felt my face get hot and I looked away embarassed to what I just saw. "Dang camz you have no s-hame do you?" I could feel her smirk piercing through me.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'. "We're best friends it shouldn't matter right?" She said with a hint of expectance in her voice.

"I g-guess not, but here." I placed the underwear and bra in her hand and left the room with a loss of breath and a rapidly growing heartbeat.

Very drowsily, I sat down on my bed, still taken aback from moments earlier. I put my face in my hands, trying to make sense of my feelings. Eventually, I let my body relax and let my head hit the pillow.

Drifting off, only one sentence was replaying in my head:

What is going on with me?

-----