three

Camila's POV

"You're sitting next to me cabello."
Lauren said with a husky voice and a smile that gave me chills. She was just so beautiful I couldn't belive what was happening right now.

We all sat down in chairs on the stage as Simon and the others came in and sat in their usual spots.

"Unfortunately, today we have to make the final cuts before we go on. So if I call your name please step forward."

My heart stopped beating in my chest as they called me first. I took a step forward. Me including lauren and a lot of other people took a step forward.

"Unfortunately, the front row..you have been cut."

My heart sunk as I heard the words I had feared most. Tears streamed down my colored-drained cheeks as i looked over at Lauren who had started crying, but managed to stay standing.

After we were escorted to a covered area outside. We didn't know why we were there, but I was too busy loathing in self pity to care.

After some time, a woman came out and made an announcement.

"The judges asked me to call the following people back to the stage:
Camilla Cabello, Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane Hansen, Normani Hamilton, and Lauren Jauregui."

I stood up and followed until we got back on stage. I was hopeful yet scared to what was going to happen, but I tried to keep my cool. Finally, Simon spoke up.

"We got you back here because you of all the people were the ones we had to say no to who we genuinely, genuinely cared about."

He separated us into groups...what exactly was his plan?

"Now what do we have here? You are all together as you are, invited back into the show."

I started screaming and jumping up and down everything felt so unreal right now. I looked up at lauren and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug. She immediately returned the embrace.

"We're back camila, we're back."

From here on, I knew this was going to be difficult. But I was willing to do it, because this was what I've been dreaming of for the longest time.

And that's how we became fifth harmony.

---