six

Lauren's POV

My heart was beating erratically after camila left the bathroom. She probably thinks im a creep dreaming about her.

I turned around in the direction of the shower and opened the door to it. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. The cold water calmed me down and eased the growing heat in my body. I hummed quietly to myself as I washed my body and hair. After I was finished I slid my back down the cold tiles and put my hands over my face.

This wasn't supposed to happen. I really shouldn't be feeling this way about my bestfriend. This, was gonna really fuck me up.
----
Camila's POV

My mind was infiltrated with feelings I had never felt before. Lauren made me feel differently than other people did. Yet it felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. It was obvious lauren felt the same feelings I felt too, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her my feelings. I'm just going to see how this goes.

It shouldn't be that hard ri-

"Camz could you pass me my big hoodie over there by the- what are you looking at me like that for?"

Lauren was half naked, hair dripping wet, and looking at me with a confused look on her face.

I tried to compose myself and to not make it painfully obvious that I was in complete panic mode over her body.

"Nothing. I was just in a daze sorry, but here." I tossed her the hoodie and she effortlessly slipped it on and grabbed the brush and sat criss cross on the bed, gently brushing her hair. I walked over to the nightstand and started playing music from my beats pill. Ghosts by halsey started to play as I walked over to laurens bed and sat down in front of her.

She looked so cute in her oversized hoodie..ugh my god I need to stop.

Her emerald orbs met mine and I felt my breath hitch in the back of my throat as she kept our gaze. She smiled at me and set her brush down on the bed. The tension was getting heavy. I heard laurens breathing quicken and her eyes glanced down to my lips and then back to my eyes. I did the same as she leaned in. My heart was definitely going to explode if the tension got any worse. Her hot breath was hitting my lips as she looked intently into my eyes.

"Lauren! I need my straightener for tomorrow. Can i have it please?"

Dinah walked in right as we pulled away and in one swift motion lauren was up and headed to the bathroom to get the straightener. I sighed and made my way to my bed and encased myself in the covers. The song still playing..

'I'm searching for something that I can't reach.

My ghost
Where'd you go?'
-----