five

Camila's POV

After lauren left, I looked into the mirror and found my cheeks flushed from the previous event. Grabbing my dirty clothes and throwing them in a bag by the door. I walked past Lauren's bed and I saw her breathing heavily, with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Lolo?" I said walking over to her bedside. I was about to wake her when somthing stopped me.

"Mila...stop teasing me." She breathed out. Shocked and curious, I stood there waiting to hear what lauren was gonna say next.

"Anything."

Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead as she shifted in her sleep. Her hand found mine and she grasped it pulling me forward. I was a deer in the headlights as I fell forward onto her body. She cuddled up to me, burying her head in my neck. I felt chills run up my spine as she unconsciously slipped her hand up my shirt and scratched my stomach. I could not believe this was fucking happening.

Why was I letting her?

My heart stopped in my chest as she moved her hand up to my breast and gently squeezed it. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I felt a soft moan escape my lips. I needed her to stop but my body was telling me otherwise. I had to move away before she woke up and realized what she was doing. I couldn't risk the amazing friendship we had, so I slowly backed away from her bed and went to take a very cold shower even though I had just stepped out of one a little while earlier.

As I lifted up my shirt I saw lauren's marks that she left on my stomach. I immediately started blushing and jumped in the shower before I gave in to my inappropriate thoughts.
---
Lauren's POV

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the sound of music and a hair dryer whirring.

God its hot in here...

My heart was still beating irratically from the dream I just had of camila and I. Everything felt so real I never wanted to wake up.

Stretching my arms I walked over to the bathroom and stood behind camila, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder. I felt her body stiffen and grow hot under my fingertips. She turned the dryer off and turned to face me.

"H-hey laur glad your finally up." She said while letting out a nervous laugh.

The dream infiltrated my thoughts and my face got red. "Yeah..I guess I was just tired."

"Have a nice dream?" She said almost smirking while turning around to meet my gaze.

Oh shit did I talk in my sleep?

"W-what? Dream? No I didn't dream anything I just slept."

"If you say so." Camila looked at me intently, turned, and left without another word.

After camila left the bathroom, I turned on the shower and started undressing. My shirt was midway off when camila walked back in and saw me.

"Oh laur I'm sorry I should've knocked. I left my phone on the sink." She said looking at my face but her eyes traveled down to my stomach and then back up. She realized that I was smirking.

"Hey camz, my eyes are up here."

She looked up and her eyes locked with mine. "Well think of it as payback for the dream, Mrs."anything". With that she turned and left once again leaving me with my mouth agape, my face as red as a tomato.
----
Ayee guys here's five! I hope you enjoyed it and just thanks sm for reading this ily guys
-Trin