AUTHOR'S NOTE/REMINDERS/DISCLAIMER

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi to all my reader's out there. I hope you all support me. This is new to me because first time ko din magsulat ng fanfiction, subrang kinakabahan talaga ako at madaming what if? pero sana suportahan niyo ako sa journey kong ito as a fanfiction author/writer.

***

REMINDERS:

All Author's have a unique and different style of thier stories. So, to my reader's and future reader's I know that you have standard when it comes to reading.

If my stories didn't reach your expectations.

I'm sorry, I'm new to this field and still learning the things that I need to improve as a Author but your SUPPORT, VOTES, and COMMENTS are HIGHLY APPRECIATED !

***
DISCLAIMER:

These stories are a work of fan fiction. The plot bears no ill will or resentment toward SB19 and has nothing to do with the members' real life. The stories are fictitious. Aside from the names of SB19 members and their firms, the author's creativity is responsible for all the names, characters, settings, and events. Any resemblance to an actual person-living or dead-or to a true story is totally coincidental.All videos and pictures used are credited to the rightful owner.

Plagiarism is a crime. Please do not steal my work.

@Cjoy_Wp
12-15-23