Chapter 15. 1886 

WARNING: this chapter contains mature scenes that are sexual in nature.
***
Their lips came together for another passionate kiss, their fingers beginning to quickly remove one another's clothing. Within moments, they were naked and admiring each other's bodies. Their naked silhouettes were outlined by the blazing fireplace and glowing candles that surrounded the room.
James took in every single one of Eliza's beautiful features, from her face to her breasts and everywhere in between. He felt his cock spring to life, wanting her. "You are magnificent my love."
Eliza was doing her own explorations of her husband, finding him to be just as ravishing. She took in his handsome face chiseled abdomen and everywhere else. "You are just as magnificent my dear."
Their lips came together once more as they fell onto the bed. Within moments, their bodies became intertwined, passion and pleasure consuming them. They made love sweetly and tenderly, not once picking up the pace. They weren't about to rush their evening.
Eliza moaned softly as she felt James thrust deep inside her. She intertwined her arms and legs around him, not wanting any space between them. This was heaven.
James felt the same way, his body molding to hers perfectly. He held her tightly against him, feeling her body fit easily with his. This was pure perfection.
Moments later, they felt their pleasure build, and then explode into a crescendo of ecstasy. Their lips crashed against each each other to muffle their cries. They couldn't afford to be heard by the staff. They gazed into one another's eyes as they came down from their bliss.
Eliza ran lazy circles around his belly button, her head against his chest. "How many children do you want?"
James chuckled, running his fingers through her curls. "I'm not sure, maybe four?"
Eliza smiled. "That sounds like a lovely number. Two boys and two girls?"
James. "Perfect."
Exchanging another sweet kiss, they became plunged into yet another delicious session of lovemaking for the remainder of the night. Their lives had changed for the better, and they couldn't wait to discover what their next adventure would be.
***
The next morning, James and Eliza opened their eyes and smiled at each other. Exchanging a soft kiss, they snuggled as they watched the sunlight beginning to peek through the curtains of their window. Neither one spoke for a while, simply basking in their warmth.
James caressed her cheek. "Good morning your grace."
Eliza smiled and kissed his nose. "Good morning your grace."
James ran his fingers up and down her back. "What shall we do today?"
Eliza giggled. "Stay in bed? This is our honeymoon after all."
With a playful growl, James flipped them over so that she was underneath him. He kissed her deeply. "I believe that is a wonderful idea."
Their hearts overflowing with love, they became lost in the beautiful ecstasy once more.