Chapter 6

"I prefer you alive."

"She's not breathing."

You wake up later confused and disoriented. You open your eyes to find someone else's already on you.

"Thank god, you're okay." Jonas says.

You try to sit up, ignoring Jonas try to stop you.

"Take it easy. You were dead a minute ago." Heller tells you, you look at him with wide eyes. Mac is standing in the doorway. You look back at Jonas beside you.

"You got me out." You state.

"It was closer than I would've liked." He tells you, bothered by the close call.

"Let's give them a moment." Mac tells Heller, who nods in return and goes to leave with Mac.

"You saved me. Again." You tell him.

"I prefer you alive." He says, smiling.

"My hero." You say, looking into his eyes. His expression changes from his joking one and into something you can't quite read. It makes you lean slightly forward to study him, but before you can move your interrupted.

"Oh! Y/N, you're awake. Have you shown her Jonas?" Morris says as he notices you as he walked passed, totally oblivious to the moment you two were having.

Jonas gives Morris a death glare but he's to exited to notice it. Jonas sigh and looks back at you.

"There's something you might want to see." He tells her unenthusiastically.

You give him a tired smile and nod. Then looking back to Jonas who is standing up to help you stand. When you managed to get your balance and stand on your own you slowly start to take a step, you don't loose balance so you confidently follow Morris out to the deck.

As you get out, Mac takes notice and frown at the fact that you came back out so soon after them. When he notices Morris excitedly point toward the shark for you, he realises he interrupted your moment. He gives Morris a glare without anyone noticing.

"Wow." You whisper as you see the shark hanging off the crane.

"Hey!" The wall notices you coming toward the shark. "Look who's up."

"Hey." You say.

"How are ya?" He asks you.

"I'm better. Thanks." You tell him as Jonas helps you get your jacket on.

"Jonas, get a picture of me with this big smelly beast." He tells him, throwing his phone to him. Jonas laughs, catching the phone.

"Okay. Wait. Here." The Wall gets close to its mouth.

"Hey, you want to get a proper picture, get your head inside." Jonas tells him. He gets a little closer to the mouth.

"Closer." Jonas whisper.

"Closer?" He asks laughing.

"Come on. Get in." Jonas encourage him.

"Okay." The wall takes his head into it's mouth, gagging at the smell before pretending to kiss the shark for the camera.

As he does so the crane loosens the line a bit and the dead shark moves. The Wall screams and falls into the water.

"Nice one." You say, laughing at DJs prank.

"Yo, Jonas, please tell me you got that." DJ exclaims laughing.

"I got that, DJ." He shouts to him.

They others laugh and clap.