Soaked

Chris

"Remember the last time we were in a space this small?" I asked on a smile. All week I'd been wondering what was going on in her head, and the vibes we'd been sharing since we walked into the bathroom told me everything. "Feels like so long ago," I added, continuing to run water over the parts of my shirt she'd spilled on.

"Of course. I kicked your ass in our little candy catching game," she challenged and I frowned at her.

"You were fucking losing!" I accused and she laughed because she knew it, too. I could feel my smile creeping up on me at her laughter. She was so fucking pretty, I couldn't believe it sometimes. "I want a rematch."

"Done," she accepted my challenge, and I held out my dry hand for her to shake. She reached out and when she took it, my intrusive thoughts imagined pulling her into me and kissing her pretty face. But I didn't know for certain whether she wanted that, so I pushed that thought away and we shook on it.

Then she did what I could never have predicted. She was the one to yank my hand, pulling me close to her. My eyes darted up to hers as she slowly placed my hand down on her bare thigh, and that was the moment I knew she wanted me back.

Fuck my promise to Matt. The point was to not scare her away. There were no rules against her coming onto me. And however she figured it out, she knew I wanted her. She wanted me too, and she let me know with that one action. I immediately dropped my shirt into the sink, sliding both my hands along the bare skin of her thighs, under her skirt, and up to her hips. I looked down to watch my hands travel as she opened her knees to let me step between them, placing her elbows on each of my shoulders, and connecting her hands behind my head.

I looked into her eyes, feeling my dick grow hard in an instant as they told me everything I needed to know.

"Fuck," I whispered, sinking my fingers into her hips and yanking her towards me so she was perched right at the edge of the counter where I stood. She laughed so lightly and sweetly as she wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles behind my back and pressing herself against my dick through my pants. She smiled through it all and I tried to process what was happening as fast as I could. I hadn't seen this coming tonight, but fuck if I wasn't completely into it.

"I can tell you want me," she whispered back, and I was further turned on by her boldness. I did fucking want her, so bad. I'd pictured it alone in my bed, the few nights I spent alone. I'd pictured it in the car at times when none of us spoke and we sat in silence. I'd pictured it in the fucking shower more times than I could count. But no amount of pictures in my mind could compare to the real thing.

"Yeah?" I questioned, using my hands to hold her still while I pushed my hips just enough for her to feel me, moving in close to her face, her arms still wrapped around my neck. Our foreheads pressed together as I looked down to watch our connection. "How do you know?"

I rolled my hips again one more time, causing her to let out a strangled moan, one she was clearly trying to tamp down for fear of being heard. I flicked my eyes back up to her face so I could watch her enjoying this.

"Use your words," I pushed her, her eyes squinted shut in pleasure, distracted by my actions.

"I-" she panted out, placing her hands back on the counter and tilting her hips up to add to the pressure between us, opening her eyes slowly, with a look I can only describe as something like a panther. Our foreheads stayed connected as we both looked down to watch ourselves. She'd just transformed in front of me from our sweet Violet - patient, kind, observant Violet, to someone else entirely. This girl's inhibitions were gone. She felt no shame at her enjoyment, just basked in what she felt without fear and letting it pour out of her, all for me to see. "I knew the moment I told you my name," she confessed on a breath.