Chapter 17

You are THOROUGHTLY SHOCKED AND VARIOUS SYNONYMS THEREOF WICH I WILL NOT LIST BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I USED ALL OF THOSE I COULD THINK OF BY THAT POINT.

Someone... TWICE AS ALPHA as this PHONE WALLPAPER of yours??? Is that even POSSIBLE???

"Is that even POSSIBLE???" you repeat, but this time diegetically.

"yuh uh"

You, again, experience that not so lovely feeling of methaphorical...... exploding head emoji........... ness.

"WHO IS THIS INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN POSSIBLY BE ALPHAER THAN MY GORGEOUS AMAZING COOL AWESOME ALPHA WOLF PHONE WALLPAPER??????????" you ask eagerly.

No tears are shed in this instant. You have more important things to do than Weep Unashamedly.

"His name is Alvin Goodman." Says Stuart. I'll get you two in contact. I'll do it right now, as a matter of fact. Can I use your phone for that?"

"yuh uh" you say, to employ the vocabulary utilised by the minion earlier in this very chapter.

Stuart types in a phone number and immediatelly gets a response. You can hear one side of the conversation. (Wich is Stuart's, obviously, since you're in the room with him and not with the other guy who is in another room)

"HEY UHHH ALVIN???????? yeah uh hi. You're pretty alpha right??? (you could swear you hear yet another "YUH UH!!!!!!!!" from the other side of the conversation) Yeah that's what I thought. I have this new friend — she speaks minion just like you isn't that cool(as i'm rereading the entire fic to see if i there is still anything i can do to improve it i am finding myself realising that i had established that alvin speaks minionese and then promptly forgotten about this fact completely haha whoops)? — and i'd like to get you 2 (two) in contact. Cool. OKAY!!!! i'll tell her." He hangs up.

"So???" You enquire enquireingishly.

"You two will be meeting at a Lady Gaga concert."

And on these words, I, the author, realise that NaNoWriMo is now, in fact, over.

But does this mean this story is over?

nuh uh!

Because in case I haven't previously mentionned that fact, I actually started writing this story about a little over halfway through NaNoWriMo.

So since I started it on November 17 2023, I thought it would make sense to make my deadline December 17 2023, in order to have as much time as all the normal people who started NaNoWriMo on day one — that is, a month. — as well as keeping the FIFTY THOUSAND WORD OR MORE goal because I am kind of insane.

There is so much more to happen. So much more of this insanity.

So much more of the hit 2023 Wattpad (AND NOW ALSO AO3!!!!!!!) Despicable Me fanfiction Do You Want To Explode  has yet to be written by yours truly.

And so the story continues and you — Y/N, not you the reader — answer to Stuart:

"ok"

(420 words in this chapter nice)