Chapter 30

All the water evaporated and everyone cheered because they had finally defeated Untimely-Demise "Demi" Mary Twilight Dementia Sue Ebony Starslayer ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the celebrations were short because everyone immediately remembered that Nefario had just Fucking Died and so everyone was sad again but no one cried because they had used up all of their tears during the great flood of Chapter 29.

"This must be even sadder for you guys" Alvin said to Y/N and the minions.

"Yeah............" they all said in unison.

"Whar" said Nefario.

"HOLY SHIT NEFARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said everyone in unison again.

Y/N would have shed a tear but she didn't because she was all out of tears after the aforementioned Flood Of Chapter Twenty Nine.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said

"You're the Muse of Life. You INSPIRED me to come back to LIFE." (god i love classpects) Nefario said.

...

"Hey is she dead?" Nefario said and pointed to Nepeta's maybe-corpse.

"It's hard to tell" Said Y/N. "Right now she's Schrödinger's catgirl."

Nepeta might be very important and very WHIMSICAL but the Y/N slash Nefario reunion was more important right now because NEFARIO HAD JUST COME BACK TO LIFE!!!!... They were about to... K*SS....... 🤢

BUT THEN DEMI'S GHOST SHOWED UP!!!!!!! OHNOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everyone did the BFDI gasp again.

"IM GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE THEWHOLE THING THIS TIME GRRR..." she said evilly

":33 < nuh uh"

"WHAT" said Demi's Ghost and turned around

IT TURNED OUT NEPETA DID DIE DURING THE FLOOD.... AND SHE HAD JUST ASCENDED TO GOD TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Demi smirked evilly:

"What are your going to do agaisnt......... TH§E LORED OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

":33 < well i dont know if you can tell but im the rogue of heart"

"Yeah" Demi Said. "Rogue's a pretty normal class and the Heart aspect is boring as hell" (IT'S NOT.)

":33 < :33" Nepeta simply said and promptly STOLE HER SOUL. 

BECAUSE *THAT'S* WHAT A GOD TIER ROGUE OF HEART DOES.

":33 < :33" said Nepeta :33

They had won.

For real this time.

:33