Afterword

Seventeen thousand words.

That's how long this SATIRICAL DESPICABLE ME FANFICTION I STARTED IN AUGUTST OF 2022 (And then promptly forgot and picked back up in November of 2023, on fucking WATTPAD of all places.) AND FINISHED IN JULY OF 2024 is.

Seventeen thousand. What the hell.

And when I say "Despicable Me fanfiction",  it's honestly kind of not, at this point.

By which I mean it WAS supposed to be a Despicable Me fanfiction, but as I went it just sort of turned into an insane crossover between everything I could think of adding to it.

This shit has the maximum amount of tags on AO3, you know? Like I had to sacrifice a few of the tags I wanted to put because else it just straight up told me "Hey dude what the hell do you think you're doing??? Why does your DESPICABLE ME FANFICTION need so many tags?????" and the answer to that is IT NEEDS THAT MANY TAGS SO THAT THE WORLD CAN SEE HOW MUCH OF A LITERARY MASTERPIECE THE THING THEY'RE ABOUT TO READ IS.

Do You Want To Explode is the greatest thing I have ever written in my entire life.

Do You Want To Explode is my greatest accomplishment.

Mankind's greatest accomplishment.

I was thinking I could write a sequel to it at some point, but, quite frankly, I don't even know how I could top THIS.

THIS is Do You Want To Explode. The greatest piece of literature you have ever laid your eyes upon.

In all my life I will never be able to write something as groundbreakingly amazing as Do You Want To Explode ever again.

My life has no meaning anymore. Well it never had one to begin with, but after writing Do You Want To Explode I just don't know what to do anymore...

And so I will leave it at that.

This has been Do You Want To Explode.

Thank you for reading.