Bonus chapter - Jonas and Y/N meeting for the first time.

Jonas is sitting with his crew at the first responders base. Close to the Philippines. (I have no idea what he worked as but i just made it like this now so just go with it. Ive watched too much first responders shows lately...)

The alarms blares off in the building.

Jonas and his team runs to the helicopter.

They suit up and get in their helicopter, buckling themselves in. Jonas reads the information they've got on his pad, once he's buckled in.

"Alright, listen up!" He gets everyones attention. "We've got a cargo ship ready to blow up. We've got 2 hours until whatever they've got onboard that ship will blow. There are civilians on that ship, we're there to get them out, they have got the guilty party under arrest on the ship, but somehow the struggle resulted in some damage thats now overheating. It'll take us 30 minutes to get there and another 30 minutes to gear up and get on that ship safely. Which means we only have an hour or less until it blows up." (I know, probably very random, but i just wrote this image i suddenly had in mind about how they met. So bear with me, had to just write some reason for why they're in the situation in my head. And sorry, I'll stop commenting like this now...)

"How many civilians?" Marks asks.

"15, they have another rescue team also on the way, they'll be working on the north side of the ship while we take the south." He tells them "And a civilian rescue team as backup coming from a local scientific lab close by apparently.." He read the last part frowning.

...On the boat...

Helping the civilians they have found till now, on to a boat that has come to retrieve them on each side of the ship.

Jonas and his team is standing on the south side helping civilians on to the boat.

Then Marks comes with a woman struggling in his grip.

"My son! You have to find my son! I told him to run and hide during the struggle, but i don't know where he went. His name is Arturo." A woman exclaim as she's ushered off the ship by Marks. "Arturo!" She tries to shout for him.

Jonas spilts his group up, to check one last time before they have to leave. D'Angelo goes with him.

Jonas stops, hearing a slight murmur. He looks around confused. Then notice a small hole in the wall he goes over to it.

"What is it Jonas?" D'Angelo asks Jonas, who hushes him.

"Help." He hears soft, a tired voice.

"Arturo?" He says into the hole.

"Yes! Help!" He hears a voice say a little louder.

He looks around the hole and tries to find a way to get him out, the boys try to but they find no way, the boy is too weak to get out himself and the hole is way to small for them to get through to him.

"This is south team leader, to north team leader. We've got a little kid stuck in an airshaft it looks like. But none of my boys or i will fit through and he's to weak to get out himself. I need ideas, were desperate on this side." Jonas says into the radio he had in his belt, while checking his watch for how much time they have left.

Which is not much time, and if they can't find a way then they have to leave. But can he? Will he be able to just leave this kid? No, he would get his team to leave and tell them he'll find another way. He just has to.

On the other side you have helped a man off the boat as you listened to what the leader of the rescue team got from the coms speakers or radio thingy.

"Sir, i can go, ill get through." You tell him, he looks you up and down. Not in an uncomfortable way, just an observation way, he turns on his radio and speak.