HELLO, I'M NOT DEAD!

HELLO!
Look, my totally healthy obsession with Invader Zim went away a while ago and I had problems at the time of losing my cell phone because my father went through it, and even though I thought about this fic every now and then I didn't know if I would ever get back to it.
However, a few days ago I came across a fanart and I'm reading some fanfics, I rewatched the movie and some episodes and I'm going to continue, maybe continue reading the comics where I left off too.
And, well, along with this rediscovered love came the hype of trying to write again.
I still like this fic, but I would change some things about it, so I'll probably make kind of a reboot, at least editing a good part but leaving a lot, I think.
I would write another book for this, but this one already has a lot of visibility so I think I'll just continue from here, but know that it will restart it!
Plus, I'm also an artist, so I created an original cover for the fic!
I hope that those who have already read it enjoy the news, and that I can attract new readers as well.
I hadn't logged into this account for a long time and I didn't expect to see comments here yet, I was quite happy with that.
See you soon!