02 - ° 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 °

• 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 •

After me,Héctor and mom ate a lunch she made,i went to get ready even though it was only 13 pm. In order to look good,i had to start getting ready early. Even though i'm only hanging out with my friends,i go by the quote by coco chanel.

''dress like you are about to meet your enemy''

I mean i know Pedro will be there who is my enemy but i'm not trying to impress that cabrón.
I want to look good for myself,when i look good i'm confident.

And that's what i need in front of Pedro.

Confidence.

Ugh,knowing he will be there at Ansu's makes me not wanna go but i love rest of them too much.

*
*
*

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 - 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 :

Lucky me,i arrived at the same time Pedro did so we met outside the door. He drove there with his well known green mini while i arrived in taxi.

He laughed at it but whatever. I laughed at his outfit because that boy has no smell nor taste in fashion.

''What are those pants are you kidding me?'' I gave him the side eye.

''You are way too overdressed,the fuck?'' He replied,looking at me from up and down.

I stood on his foot with my boots,making him groan.

''What are you doing? What if you injure me? I have matches that i need to play in'' he said,clearly being annoyed.

''Sorry,you were just in my way'' i said and pushed him aside,going the door of Ansu's home,ringing on the bell.

Soon Pedro was behind me.

''You two arriving together is the last thing i expected to see today'' ansu said as soon as he opened the door and saw me and Pedro in front of him.

''Not my fault he stalked me and arrived at the same time as i did'' i said annoyed.

He rolled his eyes and pushed me aside,entering inside Ansu's house.

I sighed at his attitude because what else shouldd i do hm? Break his nose? Probably but then all the fan girls would come at me,hating on me. I mean I couldn't care less but I didn't want to get bothered by such a bullshit.

My mom would also find out and yell at me for it. I have no energy to deal with that so i just let him be.

I took of my boots,hugged Ansu and went to his living room where other boys were.

''Where is Héctor'' Alejandro asked.

''He is out with Marc'' i replied as i sat down on the couch,next to Ferran.

''They could've come together,would be more fun'' Pablo said while his eyes were already focused on the tv because they already started playing FIFA.

''Nah we can all defeat Pedri without them'' i replied,leaning my back against the couch.

''Fuck you,you just defeated me once out if luck and it boosted your horrible ego'' he said,clearly mad. I mean what's always his problem? He is being such an asshole to me all the time.

''Yeah yeah,keep crying over it,i would beat you on the pitch 1v1 too?'' I said to him while i looked at him. He was sitting on the other side of Ferran.

''I doubt that,I'm professional footballer,the golden boy of 2021,and you are nobody'' he argued.

''One little trophy doesn't mean you're good enough'' i replied.

''Stop pissing me off'' he gritted his teeth.

''Or what-'' i was cut off.

''Stop it you two,why always when you two open your mouths,you argue together. Ho makeout or something,they are trying to play and i'm trying to watch'' Ferran,who was literally between us said.

So we did.

He is the oldest which means kind of a dad of the group.

''Sorry,but tell your bestie to stop acting like a dick'' i said and reached out for a bowl of popcorn that was on the table.

''GOAAAL'' Pablo screamed making me jump at the sudden noise,a piece of popcorn fell behind the top i was wearing.

''Need help with that?'' I heard Pedri asking while i was focusing on reaching it.

''Fuck off'' i mumbled while continuing to find the piece of popcorn which i luckily found and removed.

Pablo managed to win against Alejandro who will kinda upset but it will be okay.

Next up was Ferran vs Ansu.

We all were watching them,i was eating the popcorn while the bowl was on my lap.

Ansu ended up winning 3-1,cheering in joy.

''So it's Anita vs Pedri,who will win huh?'' Pablo smirked as he said that.

''We are team Anita'' Ale and Ansu said in sync.

''We are team Pedri'' Pablo and Ferran said.

Pedri went with Barça and i went with Manchester United just to piss him off. No offense but i just dislike that team as much as he does.

One thing we had in common.

It was Full time and it was 2-2 it was penalty time.

I hide my controller and shot on the net but missed. Pedri then did the same and it went it. He,Pablo and Ferran all jumped up in joy,screaming.

''You're a fucking loser Anita,a loser. I won'' He yelled directly at my face.

''Good for you,perhaps you'll now get some balls that you need idiot'' i pushed him away as i stood up,going to the toilet.

''Give me the €10 both of you,you said she would win but i did'' I could hear Pedri talking probably to Ansu and Alejandro.

''You lucky you won otherwise your friends would have to pay €20'' Ansu replied and I didn't catch the rest of the conversation.

*
*
*

We played some more rounds,i managed to win against Pablo and Ferran. Pablo was upset a bit but it didn't last long. It's just a damn game on the PlayStation and not actual champion league.

Eventually we parted our ways and guess what..

To my luck me and Pedro were the last ones to leave. He didn't miss a chance to annoy me of course.

''You're gonna whore around in the clubs arenmt you with that outfit of yours'' he said as we were waiting for an elevator.

''Excuse me? How dare you even say this to me? Even if i'm going,it's none of your bussiness González'' i said as i turned around to leave by the stairs.

I swear what's his problem

__________________________________

a/n : anita 'n pedri are on fire🔥
He is a bit rude,I apologize 🤧