16 - 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘃𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗰𝗼

________________________________

                                  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

These past few days I spend working and having all sort of meetings. I have been also taking Héctor to the training.

I didn't really talk to Lucia ever since that conversation we had. But it didn't really bother me. She will crawl back just like she always do.

Everyone will..

                                         •••

"How was the training today" i asked Héctor as he sat down in the car and i started engine to drive us back home.

"It was good,i was glad we didn't have gym day because that would have killed me after just coming back" he said,putting on the seatbelt.

I laughed. I obviously couldn't know what it feels like to be footballer but i could only imagine tgat after seeing my brother and my friends play it.

"What do we have for lunch at home" he asked - typical man.

"I don't know what mom made,i came to get you straight from the work" i replied,focusing on the road.

"You work hard" he said.

I smiled at his words a little.

"I like the job" i replied,looking at him for a slight second.

"Are we watching today's match against Morocco?" I almost forgot today's the match.

"Sure!" I responded and left the highway that we were at.

                                        •••

Once we arrived at home,Mom had already prepared lunch for us so we changed into our home clothes and went to eat. It was our favorite pasta with spinach and parmesan. Mom was THE cook.

"It's so delicious mom,thanks" i said to her as soon as i took a bite.

"It's really good,thanks" Héctor also complimented mom,she didn't really show it but i knew she melted inside hearing the compliments.

After we ate Héctor had plans to play FIFA online with Marc and i went to my room.

________________________________

                        𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀 👽🇪🇸

                                                                  𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗮 💃🏼
                              Good luck on your match today!

𝗔𝗻𝘀𝘂 🍍
Thanks Anita🫶🏾

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼🥰😘
Gracias Taa ❤️

                                                                   𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗮💃🏼
                                                 Don't call me that😩

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼🥰😘
But Héctor can

                                                                   𝗔𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗮𝗮💃🏼
                                             He is my brother Alex..

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼🥰😘
My name is Alejandro
not Alex🫥

𝗚𝗮𝘃𝗶🐸
She knows Ale😂 thanks Anita btw💚