22 - 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

__________________________________

                                 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

We ended up in nearby Italian restaurant and ordered some pasta.

"Is this some kind of new year's resolution that you're being nice today?" I asked after i twist the spaghetti pasta on my fork.

But Pedri didn't answer and just continued eating so i rolled my eyes and brushed it off.

                                     •••

After we ate,i wanted to pay for my food but Pedri insisted on paying. I didn't want to argue in restaurant so i eventually gave up. We decided to walk to near a beach and sat down on the stones that were there.

"I hate you" i told him as we sat down.

"What is your problem Anita?" He asked annoyed.

"What?" I replied arrogantly.

"I'm trying to be nice to you whole day and you won't even say thank you" he said,clearly angry with my attitude.

"I fucking didn't ask you to be nice cabrón"

"Watch what you say Fort" he hissed at me.
Which would be lowkey okay if he hadn't called me Fort.

"How the fuck did you just call me?!" I said in louder tone.

"Fort,that's your surname if you don't know" he replied,making me even more angrier.

"It's García,get it into that head of yours González"

"It's Fort García" he said,looking into my eyes as if he knew how much it irritates me.

"That's it,thanks for the lunch if that's what you wanted to hear. I'm leaving you're not worth my time at all you fucking asshole" i got up and started walking away from him.

"Good luck finding any transport here to get you back to Barcelona when there isn't any until tomorrow" he said,making me stop.

He eventually got up and went to my direction and passed by me.

"Let's go" he said coldly and i followed him to his car so we could return back to Barcelona.

The ride was dead silent,there was just Pedri's playlist playing. I knew i had to apologize but i as such a stubborn person so i just decided to say nothing at all.

As we were slowly approaching Barcelona,i swallowed my stubbornness and decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry" i mumbled while looking out of the window and i could feel he looked at me for a slight second.

"Apology accepted even though it only took you an hour and 70,6 kilometers" he replied,making my eyes roll at his response.

"I just apologized yet you are about to start another argument with me" i shook my head in disbelief.

"It comes out naturally when i'm with you" i shrugged making me scoff.

"Can i ask you something?" He suddenly said as he stopped his car in front of my house.

"Depends on what it is about" i replied and turned to the side to face him.

"Why does being called 'Fort' offend you so much" i knew this time he didn't mean to offend me or make me angry and that he was just being curious this time.

But i wasn't ready to tell the reason... not yet.

"Thanks for the beautiful spend day Pedro" i told him as i unbuckled the seatbelt.

"You didn't answer" he said as he looked into my eyes.

God. Our eyes locked again...

"I might someday,see you González" i told him and opened the door to get out.

"See you García" he told me. He seemed to accept that I didn't want to talk about it yet..

I went back into my house and i heard Pedri's car driving off after if went inside. It was around 18pm. The day was a roller coaster it started with Pedri being so damn nice to me and then we argued but ended making up even though i honestly thought i would end up walking all the way from Blanes back to Barcelona because of my shitty attitude but nope. I was happily back home but something in me was confused about Pedri's attitude towards me...

"Hola Anita,nice to see you home finally" i heard my younger brother say as i closed the main door behind me and took off my shoes.

"Hey Héctor,nice to see you finally awake" i said back and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Where is mom?" I asked as i picked up a can of coca cola zero and walked to the living room where Héctor was.

"She went shopping" he replier as he was going through tv channels. I sat down and took a sip of my drink. As i turned my gaze to face my younger brother i noticed shiny gems in his ears. He was smiling widely as he saw i noticed his freshly pierced ears.

"You got your ears pierced" i said as i kept looking on his ears.

"Yeah,i did it with the boys,looks good,no?" His smile was so cute and bubbly. And it did suit him oh my lord. He is growing up into such a handsome man.

"Yeah looks good Tor,suits you well" i praised him,making him smile even more.

"I knew you'd like it,mom isn't really fan of it" he laughed.

"You know mom,she doesn't understand it" i pat his shoulder and got up.

"Where were you Ta" Héctor asked,making me stop from leaving the living room.

"Just out" i shrugged.

"I saw Pedri's car leaving" he said,making me freeze and my heart drop.

"He could have just drive by" i tried to brush it away.

"Drive by with you,right" he nodded,not buying my lie.

"Fine i was with him so what" i rolled my eyes.

"You and Pedri together,doesn't it sound weird to you?" Héctor asked,not understanding why i was  with my enemy.

Understandable though...

"I was hanging out with boys and he drove me home,nothing weird about it. We might be enemies and he might be an asshole but you see he ain't that bad" i don't know whether i explained it well enough but i wanted him to just nod and leave me alone. Because it WAS weird.
And i didn't have a good explanation,i knew it.

"Do you like him or what? that's actually first time i heard you compliment him somehow" He said while eating some fruit from bowl that i noticed was in front of him on the table.

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes at him and went into my bedroom to prepare for long steamy shower.

__________________________________
a/n: sorry for not posting i was in Paris and then had school stuff to do 🤧