Chapter 49: Invasion

Commander Morales stood in front of the Hologram Table awaiting something. She held her hands under her chin trying very hard to copy her cybernetic brother but rather failing because she was missing a single piece but couldn't find it.

The automatic doors of the hologram room opened up as the menacing figure of her older brother was illuminated by the bright white light behind him. His face was covered by his masking, but showed the targeting systems was active.

He stood there allowing those inside to fully grasp his presence as once he's inside the Hologram room with his mask on then something large will occur.

"Listen the hell up, I'm only saying this once and once only

"Listen the hell up, I'm only saying this once and once only. I want both Operations to occur at the same time, after those cities are captured and secured, two more fronts are to be opened." Those inside the room were the invasion leaders, that being. Colonel Erelno Axaerion of Operation Typhoon, Colonel Marx Dwight Anthony for the newer operation, Operation Crushing blow, and Colonel Gabriel Espinosa for the newer operation, Operation Colossus.

They all nod their heads as he walked out the room with Commander Gabriela following behind him. She was about to catch up to him but she blinked and he was gone, "what the fuck?" She said to herself, "am I hallucinating?" She turned around but stopped once the towering frame of General Morales was nigh inches away from her

"What do you need?" He asked her in a calming voice contrasted from before. She stared at him wide eyed for a second until asking, "what's my role in this?" He placed a hand on her shoulder while looking at her dead in the eye, "your role in this invasion is to supply ground forces information."

She looked at her brother confused, "that's it?" She questioned him. He nodded his head as he removed the hand off her shoulder and began to walk towards his room as an alarm played out in the lower decks holding the ground invasion force for General Morales's side of the invasion.

But that was tuned out as he entered his Quarters, scanning across the room he saw nobody. Though he began to ponder, where is Roxanne? He walked towards his room and saw Loona peacefully sleeping on his bed holding her phone which is still on, curiosity took over as he walked towards Loona's phone.

The photos app was open and the photo was of her holding her adult adoption paper. He smiled softly, grabbed her phone and turned it off before leaving the room and turning the light off. He looked over at the spare room which was Octavia's room and saw the light was on.

He knocked on the solid metal door and awaited for a response. He could hear the sound of quick shuffling and the door opening with a hiss from the pistons opening the door. Behind the door was the former keytarist of the Glamrock band, Roxanne Wolf or Roxy.

"Oh uh..." she blankly stated as she tired to form a sentence. "I just want to know if Octavia is in there, oh and I have to tell you something-in private." He told her as squeezing through Roxane and the wall was Octavia.