Thunder's Story | Season 3 Episode 1

I had just defeated the titanwing skrill finally and avenged my family then the riders realized that the skrill knocked a wall in the maze down but it opened the entrance into a new realm a fire. 

Getting to the realm isn't easy. 

I passed the realm on my way to the crystal realm with my family but I had never seen a human in the realm until today. 

We all tried to get into the realm with the riders but human flesh isn't built for a world that hot. 

Weeks had passed and the rider's wanted to explore the new realm and so did I. I knew somehow I would find my family. 

The had try and make so many version of this suit. They were making these clothes to wear on top of their own clothes. It was supposed to be fire proof but they never got it to be. 

This was our 7th attempt to make it to the fire realm. But unfortunately like all of the tries before it was a fail. Tom always caught on fire and always smelled so smoky after. 

I wanted to find my family with him but he caught on fire every time. I knew Alex would try and find a way but I didn't think that the fire realm could be explored by humans. 

The rider's seemed to give up and went back to their world as we returned to the cave. 

After a while they came back but this time I didn't really like Tom's idea. We went back to the crystal maze and this time Tom tried to lure a dragon from the fire realm with fish. Fish I could have eaten. 

While Tom was explaining his crazy theory to feed the dragon and the dragon would like him, I couldn't bare to listen about the food because it worked on me. He gave me little fish bites and I became his friend. 

Then I heard a growl of the dragon, I knew this wouldn't work Tom was going to get hurt. Out from the fire realm came a monsterous nightmare. Once he ate all the fish he was going to attack Tom. 

He had to know not to mess with a hungry nightmare. Thunder Growled at the monsterous nightmare. He knew he had to protect Tom. 

The monsterous nightmare fired a wall of fire all around and flew straight back into the fire realm. Tom said how they will need more fish and Thunder liked the sound of eating fish.

As Thunder watched Tom lure the dragon back to the cave with fish. Thunder got more and more jealous. Thunder was hungry and he could of eaten some of that fish. Thunder was not happy with watching this and Tom trying to use the dragon as a lab rat. 

Thunder knew he would understand the lesson soon but this dragon could not be trained. 

Then the dragon got really angry and as soon as thunder saw Tom covered in Gel he ran in front of Tom and cover him from the fire to protect him. 

Alex told Tom how dangerous it was but Thunder was getting more annoyed. It seemed like Tom would rather light himself on fire then be friendly to the dragon. Thunder wanted to explore the fire realm as well but not at the cost of another dragon. 

Once Tom saw that the dragon was trying to hurt everyone. He realized what he did wrong and Thunder couldn't be happier. He was happy that he saw his friend realize that it was wrong to train him like that and once Tom did the right thing the Monsterous nightmare trusted him. 

I always feel a deep connection with Tom everyday it's like we are meant to be. 

The dragon was so friendly and Thunder loved having another friend to play with. It was really the best. 

Until the Monsterous Nightmare decided to get curious and went to the gap to the human world. Thunder raced out with the other Riders and dragons to try and stop him in time. 

The dragon was out but Thunder wouldn't give up. Thunder was turning left and right but the dragon just wanted to play. Then the dragon headed towards the human town. 

Thunder was waiting a listening to a plan. Then he heard Tom say he was going to jump onto the dragons back. Thunder was not happy about this plan he was sure Tom would get hurt. 

Thunder dove down as Tom jumped onto the dragon. Thunder knew this was a bad plan but it had to work right?

Thunder watched at the monsterous Nightmare set himself on fire as Tom did. Thunder was terrified he was ready to attack and avenge his friend. 

Then the nightmare's fire turned off and Tom was fine he was alive. Thunder circled around the monsterous nightmare making sure Tom was ok. Thunder was so confused on how this happened. 

He didn't have time to think, Thunder was just happy the dragon and Tom were safe they went back to the cave. 

As soon as Tom got of the monstrous nightmare Thunder pounced onto Tom he had never been happier to see him alive and not burnt.