Chapter 2

Naece wakes up and sees the sun shining brightly on her bed. She sees a person that was hard and faint to see. "Dad?" Naece asks." Is...is that you?" The person disappears. Naece thought more about the whistle and her dream than anything else. She heard the words, use this carefully, BLow the whistle twice, racing through her mind like an endless loop. The picture of the person she saw was never getting out of her head. She looked at the whistle in her hand and blew the whistle silently shortly after she started feeling dizzy. A moment later she passed out. When she woke up, she saw a small figure looking at her with big blue eyes.

"Mamma id dat a dig ef id dat da tin ef he too bid.''

Naece asked the older figure where she was.

The older figure said, "Blue eyes, blonde hair, and a recognizable face. She must be the child of Noah Lahar. We can't find him anywhere, no one knows how to bring him back. My name is Kelly the Elf. Nice to meet you."

Naece remembered that she had the whistle and pulled it out. She remembered the memories with her dad and his kind soothing eyes looking at her. " I want him to come back," Naece said silently when she blew the whistle. Noah blinked anxiously with confusion and worry in his eyes. Naece ran to hug him but something stopped her before she could. Her dad did not seem happy to see her. "Daddy?" Naece asked. "Did you miss me?"