Chapter 13

Naece didn't have much of a birthday party but she did get a precious gift: a baby.

"Mom? What gender is it?"

"A girl."

" Yea! I love girls! I can finally have someone to play with."

Evaline had dark hair and blue eyes. She had baby chub. Later she was outside playing with animals. However, she had no fun. She really was too anxious for her little sister to grow up. 2 years later they went to play outside. Evaline started singing a song that was unknown.

"There once lived a girl that girl was very ill

When her sister left her side, she was never

Seen again...Come now unto me. We will now

Sing gracefully they will still be together forever.

Sleep,sleep, sleeeeeeeep

Evaline (Naece's little sister)

At age 3 Evaline caught a terrible disease called " Swamp Fever"

Naece was sad. She loved playing with her sister and she was teaching her about the swamp. Evaline eventually came to the point where she turned pale and never did anything and Naece had to feed her. Her mom and dad went to get the doctor leaving Naece to take care of her. She began to cry because she could not play outside. She couldn't even leave her sister's side." Please stay here with us." She said as she left the room to go get some 'purple flower plant'

Purple flower plants help cure illnesses. When she got back....There her parents and the doctor. Naece stood in fear because she disobeyed her mom.

Her mom said angrily," Why would you leave her side! Without someone there she gets scared and gets worse!"

Naece answered hesitantly," A-a-a-well-um..."

"Well?!"

" I went to go and get some Purple flower plants."

She handed the pot that she trans-planted so that they always had some in their home. Her mom took the plant and made it into tea.

The sickness got worse and Evaline was in so much pain. That she had to go.