Chapter 7

The next day they went all over the woods to find the lost elf. Finally they heard crying from the cave. They looked inside and saw a girl about 120 years old weeping. Naece looked at her dad and said,"I think that she is elve's daughter...... I am gonna talk to her.

She slowly approached the girl and whispered" Who are you?" The girl replied in a mad voice, eyes glowing, and fists tight together as if she were gonna punch her," What do you want?"

Naece immediately ran toward her dad. The girl calmed down and said that there was a mysterious force keeping her from exiting the cave. She was looking for a gift for her dad and she went through the force now she cannot get out. Naece's dad assured her that they would get help. They went to the village and told the elder elves what happened. The elder's sent scouts to help. The two showed the scouts where the elf was. She looked up and blinked anxiously. The scouts used their magic items and broke the force after an hour of trying to break the barrier. Naece and her dad thanked the scouts and led the elf toward her dad. The elves' dad saw them approaching and got up as fast as he could. He raced to her daughter and he forgot all about the food. He hugged his daughter for about a minute and had tears in his eyes. He told Naece and her dad thank you so many times it seemed like counting the thank yous were counting the stars. He told the two that he would grant one wish for this act of kindness. Naece said that she would like to have magic restored in the whistle. He granted the wish.