Chapter 1 ( The beginning)

You've started again right baba Funmi, you've gone to use my money to do charity to people, Oh God how did I end up with this man, was the words coming out of Funmi's Mother mouth.

Funmi's father was a man of 42 years old, he and his wife gave birth to 7 children, but Baba Funmi was a very irresponsible man, he would only come home when he needs money, after getting what he wants he will leave his children to the Mercy of his mother.

Funmi was the 5th child of the family, She and her siblings attends a public school which was a bit far from their home, but they had to trek home to and Fro everyday, and Funmi and her siblings were used to this life, and they are aware that it's only their mother that bears their responsibility.

Life continues for them like this, they can barely feed from hand to mouth, Funmi engage in a lot of activities in order to sponsor herself to school , during school hours she will sell coconut and stick meat to her peers, and after school hours she and her siblings will go to hawk goods for people in the community, and this way the sales made by each of them will be kept, but of all 7 Funmi was still the most hardworking of them even she was young  at that time.

Funmi was a very hardworking girl and she usually topped the class, she does not now allow her current situation to affect her education, she loves school a lot, but she has a small stature so sometimes she is usually being looked down on by her peers