Part 5: Great escape

Y/N POV:

Kraang had just finished telling you your life story, how you weren't fully human and how you were now owned by the Kraang. That was a lot of heavy stuff. Apparently your mom was kidnapped at 25 years old, injected with cells to create an alien baby that she then conceived which was you. Then she escaped with you as a baby and married and never told anyone or you about any of this. You were half trilexion, an alien race from a planet close to Kraangs. They were usually quite humanoid looking but are also able to change into a 2nd more alien form when they grow up. Kraang prime had left you alone for a while to consider this information and let you rest for a bit in your room.

****************************

No one's POV:

"What do you mean 'not entirely human'?? Leo questioned, wondering what on earth Donnie meant. "Look. Shes... half... trilexion?" Donnie questioned, pointing out what her birth certificate said."what the heck is a trilexion?" Leo asked. "Oh I've heard of them before. They're good friends with the Kraang, and have fought in wars together. They often have psychic powers and look quite humanoid." Donnie replied. "So, if she has human parents.. how-" "I don't know of course but.. I'm guessing they used her mothers DNA, mixed with trilexion DNA to create well.. Y/N, how they did it I have no idea." Donnie shrugged. 

"Anyway can we move on?" Leo asked. "Right, we need to save Y/N, cmon!" Donnie ushered as he opened the supply closet door slowly checking for any nearby Kraang. There wasn't anyone in the hallways, so they made a run for it, darting down the hallways while Donnie checked his tracker. "We're very close to Y/n.. we just need to go a bit farther." Said Donnie as he ushered for Leo to continue following him. They got to a door to the room where the tracker said Y/N was, so they stopped and Donnie looked into the window on the door. The lights were out and Y/N was fast asleep. Donnie shushed Leo to be quiet and he slowly opened the door.

The second he did the door opened but an alarm went off and Leo and Donnie realized they didn't have much time. y/n jolted awake, and was scared for a moment until she realized she was being saved, finally! "What's with the alarms?" You asked as Donnie and Leo entered the room and came to your rescue. "I don't know, but im guessing it's because we opened the door. But don't worry we can escape out your room window!" Donnie said as he ran to the window to open it. "Dang it, it's locked."  He said as he forcefully tried to open it. "We've got to break it open! Quick is there anything that we can use?" Leo panicked, as they knew the Kraang were on their way.

*****************************

Mikey and Raph were on their way now to find Leo and Donnie, they had fought the kraang off at the front gate and were now running through the hallways of TCRI, when Mikey came to a stop. "Wait, stop!" Mikey said as he stopped at a screeching halt. "What?" Raph asked in confusion. "Look! It's April!" Mikey whispered as he gestured to the door next to him. Raph peered in to see, of course April was there in a lab looking room with wires and such sticking into her arms, kraang in the room, doing experiments. 

"We have to save her!" 

********************************

"Here take this!" Y/N said, handing him a massive book that was near her bed. He took it and smashed the window open, just as the Kraang were about to arrive. "Hey y/n, can you walk?" Donnie asked, seeing she seemed like she was groggy from the experiments. "Uhm.." Y/N tried to walk but she couldn't. "Here I'll carry you." Donnie said taking you bridal style to the window, Y/N hoping he wouldn't see the massive blushing on her cheeks. Just as they hopped out the window, the Kraang entered.

"NO! It's too late! They've got the girl!" Kraang prime shouted. Donnie jumped down onto the rooftop nearby, still holding Y/N in his arms, Leo following after. "So... we found out some.. interesting news..." Donnie began. "Wait I forgot.. Aprils in there!" Y/N shouted pointing towards the building. Suddenly as if to answer Y/N Raph and Mikey jumped onto the rooftops with April, Mikey was holding her in his arms. She was also looking quite groggy and was wearing a generic white outfit like Y/N which apparently TCRI designed for those they were holding captive. "April! I saw you earlier, are you ok?" Y/N asked in concern.

"I'm ok.." April said weakly. Whatever they had injected into their systems had definitely made them weak and sore. "Let's get you guys back to the lair quickly before the kraang find us." Donnie encouraged.

******************************

They finally made it home and Mikey was telling their story on how April, Raph and him had fought the kraang off and escaped. Y/n sat next to Donnie on the couch listening. Leo was finishing up dinner in the kitchen. They laughed at Mikey's over exaggeration of the story and had a great rest of their evening, still on guard for they didn't know Kraangs full plan.

A/n: I'm so so sorry for the slow updates, but I'm working on some possible other tmnt and Animaniacs stories that will become my main projects soon, so for now this x reader is a bit on hold but I hope to update soon, thanks for reading and sorry it's a bit short! :3 see you guys in my next chapter, byeeeee 🥰