Chapter 21 - 30

Chapter 21

In the next few days, according to the arrangement of the association, everyone lived and ate at the base and carried out devil training. In order to prevent anyone from discovering her secret, she never entered the space.

Fortunately, Blue Star still has sparse spiritual power, so it is a bit difficult to practice Zhou Tian. It is still possible to practice more Duan Taijutsu!

After two phone calls with Feng Yunjing, he didn't dare to say anything important. He just gave a simple greeting, but the style of his words was quite relaxed and casual. He should have fulfilled her request, and the same was true for Feng Ran. He talked to her every day. Tell her how much she bought for the New Year, but actually tell her how much she has stocked up.

On the early morning of New Year's Eve, the association had a holiday and announced that future training would be the same as usual. There was no compulsory accommodation, from 9 to 6, and each person was given a bonus of 500,000 yuan for New Year's goods so that everyone could buy some food for the New Year!

This kind of instruction was a bit intriguing. Everyone accepted the information tacitly and did not raise any questions.

On the bus home, everyone just stayed silent and browsed the shopping and takeout software in unison.

Wang Yixuan walked up to Feng Nianxi, Liuli and He Bi and winked.

Looking at the current situation, she finally understood that when it comes to emotions, everyone is a thousand-year-old fox, and everyone has their own little plans! Everyone knows that the coming days will be difficult!

At the same time, Feng Nianxi opened a university dormitory group that she had not contacted for a long time.

Feng Nianxi: Listen? Country M is going to impose sanctions. Sisters, stock up on food!

Jia Ru: Really? How is your health lately? Ah?

Feng Nianxi: Forget it, I have trouble remembering things, so I wrote them down on paper. Don’t think I’m telling lies. I’m currently in a sanatorium for treatment of neurasthenia. Should I just listen? The very powerful officials from the relevant departments next door. I mean, the Chinese New Year is coming soon, so buy more food that can be easily stored.

Liu Xingxing: Yeah, I understand, you have to take care of yourself too.

Jia Ru: I heard that you dropped out of school. Shi Wenxia in the dormitory next door spreads rumors every day that you have a mental illness. I think she is jealous and sick. It is normal for Xicao to like you. If you like her, it is called eye twitching. She dances like crazy!

Feng Nianxi: Don't be angry, don't be angry. We don't share her knowledge. Remember, take advantage of the Chinese New Year to buy more New Year's goods. Buy more.

Zhang Xiaoya: Great!

Jia Ru: Yeah, yeah, have a good rest!

...

Feng Nianxi knew that if the environmental change was confirmed, the country would immediately take control as a precaution. Now is the best time to buy food. In the future, prices may rise!

Finally returning to the villa, the four of them met, and they all breathed a sigh of relief. This test was over.

Feng Ruicheng and Feng Yunjing also had bonuses, but none of them kept them, leaving them all to Feng Ran to take care of. This time she didn't have to put on makeup or use spiritual power to hide them, and could go to the supermarket openly!

The reason why the association is so neat is also inseparable from information from other departments.

Feng Ruicheng and Feng Yunjing acted swiftly. On the day they returned to the institute after their junior year, they were the first to let people in the institute discover the news that the firefly preyed on living animals. It can be said that one stone stirred up a thousand waves and shocked everyone. The entire scientific research community of country X!