Chapter 261 - 264

Chapter 261

Ships have been passing through this sea area for hundreds of years, so why the secret realm was opened at this time was the point that had puzzled her the most before.

Now, doubts are gathering in her heart again!

Apart from this familiar array arrangement, there is no trace of Ivan in the memories of those M country people just now. Logically speaking, she has now been promoted to a high-ranking military official, so it is not impossible for even the citizens of M country not to recognize her. Bar?

But the memories of these people seem to have been neatly planned, and they have no other focus than simply wanting to kill them?!

It's really too deliberate.

Cover your ears and steal the bell!

The more she thought about it, the more frightened she became...

Ahead?, she also encountered the bionic robot that had been put in before. The battery was pulled out, and it was lying stretched out. She put it into the storage bag and hurriedly returned with her sword. .

The space was full of spiritual energy. In this human-animal duel, several little warriors suddenly realized their advanced abilities. Seeing this, everyone had a high-spirited smile on their face, eager to try!

When Feng Nianxi reached his mouth, he suddenly didn't know what to say.

"How's it going in front?"

"You don't look very good, what's wrong?"

He shook his head at the two of them to indicate that it was okay, and looked at everyone with a serious look on his face.

"We are about to reach the trial pass ahead. The difficulty will escalate and the dangers will be extremely dangerous. I know that you are not afraid of death, but as the team leader, I must say..." The words came to my mouth, and I took another look at the expectant group. His gaze suddenly made her no longer afraid!

"You can choose to turn around. I believe in your strength and perseverance, but the difficulty of the trial is by no means trivial. It is not an exaggeration to say that it will be a narrow escape..." "I won't leave,

for Country

_

I'm afraid of this challenge, how can I crush the sky and ascend to immortality in the future!"

Everyone was talking, and the atmosphere was heightened to a commanding height!

"Sorry, I used the wrong word, but I definitely didn't mean to look down on you. Since no one wants to go back, let's set off now!" Packed up weapons and regrouped on the road, with Feng Nianxi in front, Wang Yixuan and Deng You behind

. .

Xuan Yu has always been delicate and sensitive when it comes to her matters.

"Is there anything in front of you?"

Feng Nianxi glanced at the man, smiled helplessly, and raised her hand to signal him to come over.

Xuan Yu was confused by the girl's hot and cold attitude, so she could only hold back her composure and approach her very restrainedly.

She didn't care so much, she pulled him over and shouted into her ears: "There's a big surprise!"

Xuan Yu: ... Sometimes having a crush on a female spirit can be quite helpless.

"Hey, seriously, you will obey my instructions!"

"What do you mean?"

"It means...when encountering danger, I will chase these people away with me. A momentary retreat does not mean that you are a deserter, and there will be more people ahead. You have met a lot of foreigners with different personalities. Remember to deal with them carefully. Multiple tests are like a devouring purgatory. If you can't, just run away together." Her words were confused and incoherent at all. Xuan Yu