Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81

"Damn it, it feels like it's been so hot for a month that it's so hot that I can stick my tongue out and hiss. As soon as I go out today, I feel the cold wind passing through my bones. It's too cold. It's too cold." "After the earthquake, everything is different. Come on

, get used to it as soon as possible. I read on the Internet that many magicians say that the sky will send knives in the future!" Deng You shrugged, feeling a little helpless.

"You don't have to draft a lie these days."

"I don't know if it will happen? How many people lost their lives because of the heavy snow. I really don't understand this change..." Liuli held her little face in her hands and looked unhappy.

"Hey, don't think too much. These are all natural selection choices." "

The snow is getting heavier and heavier. There is no signal these days. You can't even see the M country people. I'm digging frozen potatoes. Okay. It's boring."

"Hahahahaha, it's fun to eat raw potatoes."

Wang Yixuan rubbed his hands and mysteriously took out a few sweet potatoes from his pocket: "No? No matter the noise of the Internet, practice quietly and wait for a while. It's done. Let's bake some sweet potatoes."

"Hey, why didn't you tell me earlier? I'll bring it next time, too. There's also corn. Roasted corn is delicious too!" The

snow outside the window was still falling, and the sky was gray. Makes people feel bad.

How many people are there? You talk and I talk around the fire.

Feng Nianxi held a book of music, nodded frequently, and read it with gusto. The ancients listened to music to cure diseases and used piano music to kill people. It is indeed not groundless. These are invisible weapons for killing people. Unfortunately, she has no sense of music and cannot learn this thing. However, she can suggest Zhang Zhongqian to organize other People, do it.

"Huh, I haven't seen instructor Xiao for several days. I don't know where he is." Wang Yixuan put the sweet potatoes next to the red-hot charcoal, pulled them with a stick, and sighed in a low voice.

"There should be a mission. There has been heavy snowfall in many places recently." "

Hey, no one has beaten you to death. Are you still a little uncomfortable now?"

Feng Nianxi raised his eyebrows slightly. Indeed, Xiao Yumo He didn't show up the day it snowed. The snow season is cold, and many mutated animals will choose to store energy to hibernate and go out to hunt. The possibility of disturbing the people is very small, so it should be other tasks... I was reading with relish, and suddenly, my

consciousness Within the range, a very fast helicopter came in despite the wind and snow. He Xu looked anxious on it, and there were a few blood stains scattered on his camouflage cotton clothes.

Somehow, the hand holding the book suddenly tightened, her right eyelid twitched, and her intuition suddenly struck her, and she suddenly had a bad premonition.

Before she could continue to watch, the helicopter made an emergency landing. He Xu stumbled off the plane and rushed into the research institute. After a moment, he came out and shouted loudly in the direction of the training ground!

"Nianxi, Nianxi..."

He was sure that he was looking for her, so he handed the book to Wang Yixuan, with a cold face, picked up the down jacket hanging on the back of the chair, put it on and walked out.

"What's wrong with Nian Xi?" Wang Yixuan was stuffed into his arms and felt a little at a loss.

"Hey, where are you going?"