Chapter 221 - 230

Chapter 221

Because I had to settle the two children, one big and one small, I wasted some time. After lunch, I started to walk back with my sword.

It was already afternoon when we arrived over the imperial capital.

From a top-down angle, you can already see the green seedlings on the large fertile land, which are very neat and tidy. Look, there are many villagers pacing back and forth in the fields, very cautious.

In response to the occurrence of attacks by alien beasts, villages in various places have taken coordinated actions, using patrols in shifts. Once a large gathering of alien beasts is found, professionals will be hired to expel them immediately.

Yujian came to the top of Lingxiao Department, dispersed the concealment talisman and appeared. The security guards guarding the surroundings spotted her and immediately reported to the office.

Haven't seen each other for a long time. I met a few acquaintances along the way. After saying hello, I went straight to Zhang Zhongqian's office.

Knocking on the door and entering in one go.

"I'm finally back, how's it going? It's been a smooth journey." Zhang Zhongqian handed over a bottle of orange juice. He looked energetic and good-looking, indicating that there shouldn't be many things that have been irritating him recently.

"It's OK. Most of the preliminary preparations have been completed."

He reached out and handed over the densely marked map. Although Zhang Zhongqian had been exercising, he was not proficient in magic. He took one look and cautiously overlapped. Okay, hand it back to her.

The national defense formation is a big project. Although the preliminary preparation work may be very arduous, as long as the formation is completed, any unexpected attack by any country or creature will be blocked, giving Country X a chance to breathe.

"Well done? Thank you for your hard work during this period. Feng Dian has been sleeping in the open for so long. Let's go and rest first and then discuss the next plan. It's just right. Master Zi Yan recently developed a teleportation array. You can also help with reference. Reference."

"Well, okay?"

Feng Nianxi excused herself to bring back a lot of exotic plants and went to the research institute to deliver things.

Although she cannot return to the imperial capital with her sword these days, it is still necessary to call her every three to five to report on her work. During the communication, Zhang Zhongqian will tell her some of the current trends.

For example, the peace talks between Nothing can be done.

Professors who could develop sophisticated weapons were involved in scandals and died one after another. On the contrary, other countries began to rise. Even if they are still unconvinced and want to cause trouble, they have to weigh the importance. If there is no bargaining chip for a Jedi counterattack, M The country must first retreat to the end.

The old rival's arrogance has diminished, so Mr. Zhang's mood has been extremely stable recently.

Not only the official members, but also netizens smelled something unusual, and they all bluntly said that Country X is about to rise and revive, and the situation is great?!

The rest is unclear, but Feng Nianxi can be sure that once the national defense formation is activated, it can ensure that other countries cannot invade casually. Before the food crisis comes, the next step of cultivating immortality plans will begin.

Those residents with high-quality spiritual roots and good character will become the first pioneers of people to cultivate immortality!

She is looking forward to the day when all the people will practice immortality.