Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61

Zhang Zhongqian pointed at her and smiled: "You, you got the advantage? You are good, okay, you have done so many things for the base. Thunder Tribulation is a matter of life and death. Originally, what I meant was to get you a new material lightning rod, but Later, I studied it with Dr. Guan and Master Lao Tian. They said it was too dangerous. Since you have an idea, just do it according to your idea." "

I have drawn the weapons I want . Come on, take a look!" She took out the long-drawn drawing from her pocket, with the dimensions carefully marked on it.

Zhang Zhongqian burst out laughing: "The preparations are quite complete. Let me see, it's good. The sword body is smooth and the hilt is well painted. What to do with the two holes in the middle." "I want to inlay two black sapphires. It looks good!

" She A serious explanation with seriousness written all over his face.

...Zhang Zhongqian pursed his lips, feeling a little speechless. After a while, he compromised and said, "Okay, I'll try to choose hard gemstones for you, but I'm telling you, don't cry to me if it breaks into pieces!" "Thank you!

"

"Okay, I'll go talk to Professor Wu Yong and agree in advance. If Professor Wu rejects your proposal, don't blame me." "Okay

, I'll open the door for you!"

Zhang Zhongqian: ...Young man is really It can be stretched or retracted, no, it can be bent and stretched,

of course Feng Nianxi? She didn't make this suggestion for no reason. She had planned to make a similar sword based on Mo Ying a long time ago. The drawings were drawn long ago, also in order to make Mo Ying Appear in the public eye unobtrusively.

There are not many weapons in the space, except for some scrap metal, and there are not many that can be called spiritual weapons. Now Mo Ying has been nourishing her sea of ​​consciousness, and her connection with her is also closer. After a few scenes, After training, the tacit understanding between them will reach a higher level!

In the future, whether she faces mutant beasts, protects Country X, or confronts Xiaoxiao, she will be fully confident.

On the training ground, everyone was sitting in a corner practicing their skills. When Song Xiaoyue and Duan Tian saw her appearing, their eyes suddenly lit up with flames.

She waved her hands to them and asked them to practice well. She walked around in a circle, found a deserted corner and sat down cross-legged, closed her eyes, and began to absorb spiritual energy to circulate around the sky.

After this period of time, the spiritual energy in the air became more and more abundant, making practicing more enjoyable.

Intensifying spiritual energy can have more than just this benefit, let’s take agriculture as an example.

A few cafeteria aunts were clearing up wasteland in the back mountain and planted a lot of green onions, cabbage, and peppers. It is said that the growth is very good, but the weather is hot and a little wilted. Sometimes, they have to guard against the small animals around them coming to eat.

She noticed that the residents of the small villa also followed Feng Ruicheng's example and planted vegetables on both sides of the fence, for no other reason. With all the cultivators from different associations, there must be no shortage of water resources. In the hot summer, food is scarce. If there are fresh and crisp cucumbers and juicy tomatoes, it will be a magical day?!

An old professor even asked someone to bring a few chickens to the countryside, and they wandered around the villas all day long, like a group of overlords!