Chapter 191 - 200

Chapter 191

There are not many things that can really trouble Zhang Zhongqian. Feng Nianxi can guess a lot about what happened just now.

That crazy woman’s brother is considered a real insider. Although he has no access to any core secrets according to his level, according to Zhang Zhongqian’s words and the results of the interrogation, it is very likely that the couple does not know The whole story, and the only ones who really knew about it were the young man and his uncle.

Such details are somewhat intriguing. The whole market is ten thousand times better than the candies in the hands of the old couple? Yes? Why did they focus on it? The couple didn't let it go. Is it because the dog's nose is too sharp and smells the fishy smell?

During this natural disaster, Country Therefore, if you want to fight outside, you must first make peace with yourself!

The Imperial City Zoo is about to be renovated, and a large number of spiritual stones have been unearthed, which will inevitably change the current distribution of spiritual energy. It’s time to pull out those scourges, and we can’t let a stinky fish make a pot of soup... Back to the base, most of

them The staff had all gone out to perform their tasks. Feng Nianxi simply went to the library and took the book recording the mantra into his exclusive borrowing room.

After setting up the spiritual surveillance, he ducked into the space.

Zhaozhao is still in retreat, and the aura around the entire cave is surging in a mysterious runic pattern, making it impossible to get close to him.

Presumably this is the natural defense system of the divine beast. Well, if Zhao is really in an emergency in the future and is not allowed to advance in front of others, having this protective shield can provide an extra layer of protection.

The most important thing at this moment is to obtain a protector. Feng Nianxi sat on the ground and recited the part about the mantra carefully... The

time flow in the Lingyu space was slow, until Feng Nianxi paid all attention to the mantra. After reviewing everything, there was a sudden movement from the other side of the cave.

The roars of beasts intertwined with the roaring sounds, and were faintly accompanied by the painful gasps of the little beast.

"It seems that the critical moment has come!"

Now is the important stage for Zhao to hit the realm. There are twelve sections from the beast elixir stage to the transformation stage. If he succeeds now, he will be able to successfully advance to the beast elixir stage. At the twelfth level, in the future, you only need to wait for the right opportunity and cooperate with the assistance of the Alien Beast Pill to successfully transform. After transforming, your cultivation level will be able to rise to several levels in a row.

The small divine beast in the cave was subjected to the double forging of meridians and beast elixirs, and the tearing pain spread inch by inch. Feng Nianxi, who was standing in the distance, broke into a cold sweat at the same time... After an unknown amount of time

, she only remembered that she held her breath for a long time, the golden light faded, and weak gasps came from the cave.

His steps were faster than his thoughts, and in a blink of an eye, Feng Nianxi's steps had arrived in the cave. I saw the snow-white haired little mythical beast curled up into a ball, with its big fluffy tail under its chin, like a large snow maiden, with its golden beast eyes half-open and half-squinted, and its round belly undulating slightly.

"朏朏? How are you?"

"...嘤嘤嘤, two-legged ape!"

Before she said anything, Feng Nianxi's heart was still in her throat and eyes, but this little aggrieved look was revealed. , she felt relieved.