Chapter Fifty Nine.

[⚠T/W: fighting scenes ahead]

~~~~

When you call my name...
do you think I'll come running?
you never did the same...

so good at giving me nothin.

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

"HI, Rory.." his evil smirk and cold eyes made me freeze on the spot. 

What in the fucking hell is Rafe doing here?

"Don't talk to her," JJ countered, angrily.

Rafe let out a small laugh, nodding to my boyfriend. "JJ," He acknowledged him. 

"WOO-HOO!" Another voice boomed off the walls of the garage. Barry rounded the boat from the other side. "Well, well," He tsks, the rifle in his hand pointed at me and JJ as JJ pulls me back and holds his hands up in the air. "How you doin', doll?" Barry smiled at me, making me grimace.

"Get away from her!" JJ warned.

"Hands up! See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road, now did you, doll?" Barry sneers at me.

"Barry, not her!" Rafe's chilling voice spoke with command. Barry freezes, staring at me intently, gritting his teeth. 

"She burned down my shit--" Barry argued back.

"Not her," Rafe cut him off. His words making panic rise in me. "She's mine to deal with," Rafe sent a smirk at me. I swallowed harshly, his intense crazy look sending a shiver down my spine.

"And you say, that kook bastard ain't your boy, doll," Barry laughed, making me sick to my stomach at the thought of Rafe ever being my boyfriend.

"Stay away from her," JJ was seething as I stepped back, my back hitting the boat.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast, pouge!" Barry shoves the gun in his hand towards JJ, making him stumble back with his hands up. I see Barry's finger on the trigger this time, unlike the last time we were in a similar situation. "I'm here, because I want my motherfuckin' money!" Barry shouted at JJ. Barry pointed the gun to JJ's head, his other hand grabbing harshly at his hair, lifting his head. 

"Barry--no! Get off of him!" I screamed, going to lunge forward and try to intervene. 

"Oh, no, no, no, pouge princess.." Rafe grabbed me before I could reach, his arms around me body. 

"Rafe, let me go! JJ!" I shouted, eyes widening when Barry landed a punch on his face. 

"Rafe, let go of Rory!" Kiara rushed to my aid, as she tries to push him.