3) The Vacation You Go On

Tony:

Tony would insist on taking you somewhere super fancy, like Paris, or maybe even London. You didn't like the idea of going somewhere fancy, so you two just went to a theme park instead. You both ended up having a great time!

Steve:

Steve was old-fashioned and decided to take you to the Smithsonian. He would teach you all about the war he was in, and what the fights were like. You even took a selfie with him next to the Captain America exhibit.

Clint:

You weren't a huge fan of vacations, so you insisted that you two just went to an archery range for a vacation. Clint however, suggested that you two would go to Budapest. You two ended up going to Budapest instead of going to an archery range.

Bruce:

You and Bruce went to Hawaii. It was your suggestion because you thought Hawaii couldn't possibly stress Bruce out. Although, if he did actually somehow manage to Hulk out, it's only an island right?

Thor:

Thor's idea of vacation would be to go to back to Asgard with him. He would give you tours of Asgard, and you instantly fell in love with it.

Loki:

Same as Thor, you two would travel to Asgard. He would show you around the palace, and you loved watching him explain everything.

A/N

So you could probably tell that I had writer's block for Loki and Thor. I feel like for some reason those two are always the hardest to write about. It's probably because I've only seen one Thor movie, and that was a while back so yeah :)

I may be able to get another part up later today but I'm not sure depending on the time that I have. Feel free to leave suggestions or feedback!

~MRomanoff