46) Overboard ~Steve Rogers~ (Requested)

Apologies if this is bad; I am finding it harder to write Marvel, but I will still try to write it! :)

Requested by PrincessAlex90

"Steve!" You yell to your boyfriend who was currently deeply immersed in one of his books. Steve is almost startled as he shifts his focus from the book.

He smiles as he looks up. "Yes?"

"Guess what day it is tomorrow?"

Steve pauses, and glances at the ground. He shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

Your lips form into a frown, and you felt heartbroken.

"Steve, you really don't remember?"

Your feeling of despair soon passed, however, as Steve's confusion transforms into a large grin.

He arises from his seat. "Of course I remember, darling! It's our two year anniversary." Steve exclaims, as your expression lights up.

Steve approaches you and engulfs you with his large arms. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." He murmurs to you.

You blush. Steve stands back up.

"Hey, I've got to go talk to Stark about something. I'll see you later." Steve waves as he begins to exit the room.

"Wait! Can't you tell me what we're doing?" You plead, when Steve just chuckles and shakes his head.

"It's a secret."

But little did you know, Steve had no idea what he was actually going to do for your anniversary.

~~~~

Steve lets out a sigh as he decides to enter Tony's lab. Honestly, he'd want advice from anyone other than Tony, but Tony was the only Avenger currently not occupied. 

He knocks on the door, and Tony returns with a quick, "Come in!"

Steve advances to Tony. Tony removes his mask, revealing a smug grin, and wipes his forehead with his arm.

"Well hello there, Capsicle." He greets Steve, and Steve just rolls his eyes.

"Tony." Steve nods, acknowledging him. "I was wanting to know if I could have some advice." 

Tony raises his eyebrows in surprise, then notices Steve's solemn expression. "You're actually serious." He scoffs in shock.

"Come, have a seat." Tony gestures Steve to sit down.

Steve crosses his arms as he waits for Tony's response.