29) Bruce Banner (Disney Series)

This one will be a little short, hope you all don't mind. Video is above!

Coming to a theme park with Bruce was a big risk. If he got stressed, he could practically destroy the park. Plus, all the rides were meant to be high-action type of things.

  You two decided to go on Jungle Cruise. It had to be one of the less stressful rides besides the Carousel of Progress.

  "Did you know," you begin as you walk in line Bruce, "that the forest is actually self-sustainable?"

"Impressive. Next thing you know the animatronics will become self-aware." Bruce jokes, freaking you out.

"Don't say that!" You yelp, making Bruce chuckle.

You and Bruce make it through the ride (peacefully). You and Bruce had a who-knew-the-most-behind-the-scenes type of thing.

"Did you know the water in this certain area is six to eight feet deep?"

"Did you know that Walt Disney wanted there to be live animals on the ride?"

    "Did you know they release many insects into the jungle to help clean out the pests?"

    "Did you know, that the boats run on tracks?" You challenge Bruce, who just smiles.

    "I did indeed. But did you know that one of the Natives chants "I love disco? It was thought to be put on there meaning I love Disney Company." Bruce remarks back, surprising you.

"Fine," you huff, "you win this one."

    A/N
    Sorry guys I haven't been updating in forever. I've just been super busy. Also, I will hopefully be trying to update some on JMFandomImagines' book so yeah! :)

Have a marvelous week!

~MRomanoff