11) Your Video Game

Thor: 

Skyrim. You and Thor would take turns playing it. He was the only one that could actually pronounce half of the names in the game. He said it reminded him of Asgard, except for the part with all the dragons.

Tony: 

Halo. Tony said Halo kind of reminded him of the Battle of New York because of all the aliens. You two were really good working as a team, and could finish the game quickly. Except, you and Tony would always argue about who would get to drive the Ghosts and Banshees. (If you haven't played Halo the Ghosts and Banshees are flying vehicles that you can steal from the aliens)

Clint:

Call Of Duty. You normally didn't like playing Call of Duty for the game itself (campaign mode). However, you and Clint would always play Team Deathmatch, and Clint, of course, would always win. You did rejoice over those few moments where you actually could get Clint.

Steve:

Wii Sports. Steve still wasn't quite used to the whole "video games" thing. You introduced him to Wii Sports and he instantly loved it. You two would do golfing or bowling, or something that you actually had a chance at winning in.

Loki:

Minecraft. So at first, Loki was under the impression it was just a children's game. You pleaded with him to give it another try after he had given it up. The two of you built a huge castle and a kingdom. He had fun playing it, and then after you finished building it the two of you would PvP. 

Bruce:

FIFA 15. For a man who liked science so much, you wouldn't think he would care at all for sports, or be any good at them. You and Bruce would take turns, but when Bruce played he was amazing. He could calculate all the right moves and smoke the opposing team. You were in shock of his hidden talent for soccer.

A/N

So I saw Ant Man on Friday and it was really good! The end credit scenes were amazing (Especially the last one)! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been having some Writer's Block, and I've been moderately busy.

Anyways I won't be updating for a week, because I'll be at camp, but I'll try my best to update as much as I can after that! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

~madisonroselucy~