~Chapter 6~

Maddlyn's POV
I woke up to Matt rubbing my back in small circles and a tv show playing in the back round. I sat up a little and rubbed my eyes. I started to remember what happened last night and realized I look an absolute mess. I placed both my hands over my face and turned away from Matt.
"What? What's wrong?" He placed a hand on my shoulder and I moved one of my fingers so I could see his face. "Nothing I just know I look disgusting right now." He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed. "Babe you look beautiful no matter what." He unfolded his arms and placed them on my hands that were currently covering my face. He moved them away from my face but I put them right back on. "No! Matt I look so bad right now." He sighed again and I felt the dip in the bed go away and his hands move away from mine. I removed my hands from my face and looked around for him. Matt was standing right in front of me with a mirror. "See? Beautiful." I looked at my reflection and looked back at Matt. "You took off my makeup?" He nodded his head and smiled proudly. "I know how you always get mad at yourself for not taking it off so I did it for you last night." I giggled and stood up while opening my arms. He set the mirror down and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on Matt's chest and placed my arms gently around his neck. "Thank you." Matt smiled and nodded. He was about to say something but was interrupted by Nick screaming downstairs. We both looked at each other and laughed a little before letting go of each other and going downstairs. When he let go of me I felt some sort of disappointment. Me and Matt just started dating and I already missed when he touched me? Is that normal? When we got downstairs Nick looked at us and screamed again.

"What!? Why are you screaming Nick!?" I tried to be louder than Nick, which I succeeded, and Nick stopped screaming. "We got invited to a fucking college party!! We're not even in college!" I looked at Matt who was shaking his head and laughing. Chris who was walking into the living room grabbed my shoulders and shook me a little. "We're going to a college party!!" I couldn't help but laugh at how excited they were getting about the party. I stopped laughing to think about what a college party was. A bunch of snobby rich kids doing drugs and drinking. "You guys know what a college party is right?" I asked and Matt looked at me dumbfounded. "It's a bunch of rich kids doing drugs and drinking alcohol." I laughed a little at their reactions. Nick looked like he didn't want to go anymore, Chris looked like he still wanted to go and Matt, well I really couldn't tell. "We still have to go. One of our friends invited us cause they don't wanna go alone." Nick said and showed the text with someone to Matt. He nodded his head and looked at me. "You ok with going?" I nodded my head to Matt's question and Chris danced around the kitchen island. "We're all going to a college party!!" He screamed while he danced. I giggled and joined him in dancing. The door flew open and everyone turned their heads towards the door. It was our friend Jen, we had recently fallen out of touch and I hadn't seen her in like 2 years. My jaw fell to the floor and she charged towards me with her arms open.

"Maddlyn! I missed you so much girl!" She tackled me to the floor and had her arms around me smiling the most I've ever seen her smile. "Hey Jen! I missed you too!" I was laughing so hard, I was surprised I even got those words out. Chris helped Jen up and hugged her. I didn't realize how close her and Chris got. Matt helped me up when Jen went to hug Nick. When she hugged Matt it only lasted for .2 seconds and was a side hug. You could definitely tell there was a lot of tension. "Anyways Sara, our friend, also invited me to the party so I was wondering if I could get ready with you guys!" I looked to everyone who was nodding their heads and smiling so I did the same. We all rushed to the mall and started getting our outfits for the party. We walked into a Dillards and started looking around. Me and Jen walked to the women's section while Matt, Chris, and Nick went the men's section. We all found something we liked and went to the changing rooms. Chris put on his outfit and the rest of us waited outside so we could rate it.

"Ok I'm done." Chris walked out of the room and did a pose with his outfit on. We all gave it high scores so he decided to get it. Matt went next and when he came out of the room my face turned a dark shade of red. Every one gave their scores until everyone looked at me. I realized I was staring so I looked away and gave a thumbs up while every one laughed. Nick went next and everyone gave him a score which was literally a ten so he got the outfit he picked. Jen also got a ten on her outfit so she decided to keep it, now it was my turn. I picked out a dress I didn't feel very confident in but it was really pretty so I got it.

The dress:

After putting the dress on I stepped out of the changing room and everyone looked absolutely flabbergasted

After putting the dress on I stepped out of the changing room and everyone looked absolutely flabbergasted. "W-what? Is it too much?" I looked down at the dress and started to step back into the changing room. "No bitch! You're eating that the fuck up!" I giggled and blushed a little. "Yea girl you're a goddamn ten!" Jen was always supportive when we were friends but she's never said I was a ten. Chris agreed with her and said it was ten. I looked at Matt who was looking me up and down. "Matt?" He met my eyes and we held eye contact for a moment. "Ten." His cheeks were light pink and he couldn't hide his smile. I would kiss him if Matt didn't want them to find out on their own, instead I smiled and walked back into the changing room to get undressed. After I finished we all bought our stuff and some accessories then got back into the car. When we got home we all got ready in our outfits, me and Jen shared Matt's room to get ready in while Nick,Chris and Matt all shared nicks room. I had waited to put on my outfit so I could do my hair and makeup. Me and Jen traded places when I finished so I was out in the room while she was in the bathroom. As I took of all my clothes and was about to put on the dress I heard the door open. I immediately turned around and saw it was Matt. I rolled my eyes as he looked me up and down smirking. "Matt get out so I can change." I let out a little laugh but he just stood there. "Why? We're dating are we not? Why can't I watch you change?" Damn he looked hot when he acted like this. I was at a loss for words when he stepped closer. "B-baby, Jen is in the next room over." I stuttered out as he got closer. He placed a quick kiss on my neck before winking and leaving the room. I fixed my hair and blushed while I pulled my dress up. I kept thinking about all the things Matt could do to me. I pushed those thoughts away and went to the bathroom to help Jen with her hair.

Guys I'm going to end it here just cause I don't want to start the part where they go to the party and then this story be like 3000 words long💀 I love you all so much and thank you for all the support!💗💗