Chapter 2

-Spencer's POV-
I pull my lips from JJ's , she stares at me with her surprised red puffy face. "JJ I'm so sorry, you just looked so cute crying and i didn't know what to do and everything go-" She cuts me off with a kiss. Not just a normal kiss, it felt passionate. I start running my hand up her neck into her hair, the the door opened. "Hey JJ- wait am I interrupting something." Penelope says, smiling.
I didn't know what to do or say so I just ran out. I went into the boys bathroom and start banging my head on the wall. Seriously Spencer thats one of the dumbest things you could have done! Now JJ is gonna think I hate her, I screw everything up! Then I heard the door swing open,
"Pretty Boy you in here?" Morgan, great I think. He sees me and walks up too me.
"Garcia told me something was up and she saw you run in here." He saw the blood dripping from my forehead. "Kid what did you do?" He asks grabbing a paper towel and putting it on my forehead.
"Morgan I can take care of myself." I mumble with a frown on my face.
"Really well it sure doesn't look like it. Now what happened, I saw JJ crying into Garcia's shoulder saying "he never loved me." He says, putting a bandaid on my forehead.
" Well JJ was sad this morning and I asked her what was wrong, then I lifted her sleeve and there was a bruise. Then she started crying, so i hugged her and k-kissed her. Then I apologized but she kissed me. Then Penelope walked in and saw us, I ran out and started banging my head on the wall." I say, blushing. Morgan looks at me with wide eyes.
"Well someone had a very eventful morning. Kid, JJ thinks you hate her now. I suggested you go hug her so Penelope can go back to work. Morgan responds.
"O-ok." I tell him. I glance at the mirror and look at my forehead. "I look stupid with this band-aid" i mutter.
I walk out and Garcia sees me, she whispers something to JJ and walks away. JJ walks up too me and just hugs me. "Don't let me go" She whispers. "I won't"

-JJ POV-
Spencer runs out of my office and I just stand there. Then the next thing I know I'm crying and Penelope is hugging me, I start telling Penelope everything from Will beating me, to having to let Henry stay with my mom and then telling her about Spencer this morning. I start whispering "he never loved me" in between sniffles. I hear Penelope tell Morgan something about the boys bathroom. I just want Spencer, only Spencer. I think. Then Penelope whispers, "get away from Will, get Spencer and Henry, Spencer loves you and he always will." Then she walks away. I turn around and see Spencer, I run up and hug him. "Don't let me go" I tell him. "I won't." he responds.

*2 Weeks Later*
I sign the divorce documents saying I will never be with Will again. Will got arrested by the team because he beat me. Now I live in Spencer's apartment with Henry in my possession. I walk out of the building to the car and get in the passengers side. Spencer gives me a peck on my lips. "Eww" Henry giggles from his car seat. I turn to Henry, "how about we go back to Spencer's and get some pizza!" I say causing Henry to cheer. "All right pizza it is." Spencer says smiling. We order the pizza and Henry ends up falling asleep on the couch after his first slice. I carry him to Spencer's spare bedroom. After that i slowly start falling asleep in Spencer's arms on the couch.

The next morning I hear Henry screaming. "MOMMY! SPENCER SAVE ME! HELP!!!!" I run into the spare bedroom, the window is open and Henry is...... gone.